Page 3 of Carley's Clear and Smooth Clear & Smooth Skin Treatment reviews

4.4/5 - 853 reviews

Brand: Carley's Clear and Smooth

2% Benzoyl peroxide (active) Reverse Osmosis Purified Water, Liquid Natural Soap, Shea Butter; (Butyrospermum parkii), Vegetable Glycerin, Walnut Shell Powder, Propylene Glycol, Apricot Kernal Oil; (Armeniaca vulgaris, Prunis armeniaca), Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera Extract, Corn Meal, Mango Butter, Emulsifying Wax, Hemp Seed Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil(Macadamia integrifolia), Xanthan Gum, Evening Primrose Oil(Oenothera Biennis ), Elder Flower Extract(sambucus nigra), Chamomile Powder (Chamomilla recutita), Natural Essential Oils - no artificial fragrances-, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Germall plus (4/10's of 1%) (diazolidinyl
Urea, 3-Iodo-2-propylbutylcarbarmate).

All ingredients vegetable derived
pH balanced. No animal testing.
CRUELTY FREE PRODUCT.

Reviewed on May 16, 2013

Love this! I am a 60 year old grandmother, and my granddaughter is 14 - we both use it and get great results! I break out periodically and she is fighting mild acne with blackheads. It works! Simple. Easy to use, easy to reorder, easy to trust! No fussing about! I recommend this product to everyone I can! It is superb!

Reviewed on May 7, 2013

Non drying & effective. Does not irritate yet exfoliates very well. Smells great!

Reviewed on April 29, 2013

Based on some reviews I saw, I was thinking this was going to be my miracle face wash. Being a teen, I'm usually cheap and spend around 10 dollars for a face wash, but I figured this would be well worth the extra money. After using this product for months and months, on and off, It left my face feeling fresh and clean, but doesn't seem to prevent breakouts. Not recommended because the reviews lead me to think this product is amazing, when really it just cleaned my face like any other face wash I've used.

by PLO83 on 06/15/2014 00:14
On and off. You got your problem right there. You need to use this EVERY day. The product 1x per day and the soap alone 1x per day. If you can't put in the work, you won't get the results. It also takes up to 3 months usually to get results. My skin and most people's skin seems to get a bit worse before it gets better. It's purging.
Reviewed on April 19, 2013

Buy it! Save yourself $$$ in prescription costs that are damaging to your skin. This stuff is great!

Reviewed on April 3, 2013

I was introduce to this product around 2004 and have been using ever since. This product defines consistency and is one of the only non-prescription products I have actually seen results with. I will continue to buy this product.

Reviewed on March 28, 2013

Try it out.. and you will see what a Unbelievable product it is

Reviewed on March 22, 2013

After using for 2 years after failing every other product I have tried, including Accutane (twice, relapsed within a year each time), ProActiv, and Acne.org regimen. I have waited to review this product after experiencing temporary success with other products. I am a physician (radiologist, not a dermatologist) and can say with a high degree of confidence this is a superior product. I use the natural soap that included with the BP wash sparingly (less than daily), with a generous amount of the BP wash twice daily in the shower. I use the BP wash in the shower and after with a clean wash cloth with warm water to gently (sometimes not so gently) to exfoliate (rub) off skin. I know this is anathema with the acne.org regimen. I follow it with a generous application (or 2 or 3; I live in Boston) of their Midnight Moisturizer for Acne Prone Skin twice daily. My skin loves the moisturizer as well. No grease (no more blotting my face) and now I have an even complexion.

Reviewed on March 20, 2013

Definitely worth every penny!

Reviewed on March 18, 2013

I have used this product for about 10 years on my stubborn chest and back acne. The acne will go away, and sometimes I will get lazy and stop using this treatment, and the breakouts always come back. It takes about a month of regular use to get rid of all my breakouts (including healing old ones), so be patient and keep using it as instructed. It will work, and your skin will feel soft, not dry and peeling like with other acne meds. I am SO thankful for this product!!