Page 3 of Carley's Clear and Smooth Clear & Smooth Skin Treatment reviews

4.4/5 - 850 reviews

Brand: Carley's Clear and Smooth

2% Benzoyl peroxide (active) Reverse Osmosis Purified Water, Liquid Natural Soap, Shea Butter; (Butyrospermum parkii), Vegetable Glycerin, Walnut Shell Powder, Propylene Glycol, Apricot Kernal Oil; (Armeniaca vulgaris, Prunis armeniaca), Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera Extract, Corn Meal, Mango Butter, Emulsifying Wax, Hemp Seed Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil(Macadamia integrifolia), Xanthan Gum, Evening Primrose Oil(Oenothera Biennis ), Elder Flower Extract(sambucus nigra), Chamomile Powder (Chamomilla recutita), Natural Essential Oils - no artificial fragrances-, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Germall plus (4/10's of 1%) (diazolidinyl
Urea, 3-Iodo-2-propylbutylcarbarmate).

All ingredients vegetable derived
pH balanced. No animal testing.
CRUELTY FREE PRODUCT.

Reviewed on April 3, 2013

I was introduce to this product around 2004 and have been using ever since. This product defines consistency and is one of the only non-prescription products I have actually seen results with. I will continue to buy this product.

Reviewed on March 28, 2013

Try it out.. and you will see what a Unbelievable product it is

Reviewed on March 22, 2013

After using for 2 years after failing every other product I have tried, including Accutane (twice, relapsed within a year each time), ProActiv, and Acne.org regimen. I have waited to review this product after experiencing temporary success with other products. I am a physician (radiologist, not a dermatologist) and can say with a high degree of confidence this is a superior product. I use the natural soap that included with the BP wash sparingly (less than daily), with a generous amount of the BP wash twice daily in the shower. I use the BP wash in the shower and after with a clean wash cloth with warm water to gently (sometimes not so gently) to exfoliate (rub) off skin. I know this is anathema with the acne.org regimen. I follow it with a generous application (or 2 or 3; I live in Boston) of their Midnight Moisturizer for Acne Prone Skin twice daily. My skin loves the moisturizer as well. No grease (no more blotting my face) and now I have an even complexion.

Reviewed on March 18, 2013

I have used this product for about 10 years on my stubborn chest and back acne. The acne will go away, and sometimes I will get lazy and stop using this treatment, and the breakouts always come back. It takes about a month of regular use to get rid of all my breakouts (including healing old ones), so be patient and keep using it as instructed. It will work, and your skin will feel soft, not dry and peeling like with other acne meds. I am SO thankful for this product!!

Reviewed on March 10, 2013

Freaking best stuff ever. I love it and I would pay a million bucks for it. If I had a million bucks. Makes skin soft and smooth and clean.

Reviewed on March 1, 2013

Stop using ingredients you cannot pronounce from sketchy origins on your skin....it's bad for your body....

Reviewed on February 12, 2013

It's the only thing I've found that works. I love how fresh and clean this keeps my skin, I think it's due to all the exfoliating.

Reviewed on February 9, 2013

Clear and Smooth products are by far the best skin and body care products I have ever used.