Page 2 of Carley's Clear and Smooth Skin Treatment reviews

4.4/5 - 894 reviews

Brand: Carley's

Benzoyl peroxide (2%)

Reverse Osmosis Purified Water, Liquid Natural Soap, Shea Butter; (Butyrospermum parkii), Vegetable Glycerin, Walnut Shell Powder, Propylene Glycol, Apricot Kernal Oil; (Armeniaca vulgaris, Prunis armeniaca), Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera Extract, Corn Meal, Mango Butter, Emulsifying Wax, Hemp Seed Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil(Macadamia integrifolia), Xanthan Gum, Evening Primrose Oil(Oenothera Biennis ), Elder Flower Extract(sambucus nigra), Chamomile Powder (Chamomilla recutita), Natural Essential Oils - no artificial fragrances-, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Germall plus (4/10's of 1%) (diazolidinyl Urea, 3-Iodo-2-propylbutylcarbarmate).

Long-time user
Reviewed on August 15, 2016

I can't remember exactly how long I've been using the Clear and Smooth original formula acne treatment, but it's probably been 15 years. I am now a senior citizen and it has seen me through a lot over the years including menopause, cancer, and just plain stress of life. Even at my age I still get some break-outs, but nothing compared to what I had previous to my usage and what I do get does go away very quickly. I also have used the moisturizers - excellent! Matter of fact, just about everything I have tried has been wonderful, however since living on social security I have to stick with the basics. I just received my order today and it's like opening a present with all the extras and samples - I just love to try it all - just can't buy it all - haha. I just cannot say enough good things about this company and their products. I am totally addicted to the cleanser and simply will never be without it. A bottle lasts me 3 months which I consider to be well worth it. With all the craziness in this world, I trust your company and your products to be pure and without chemicals. Thank you so much for being a company with integrity.

Only acne treatment that has worked for me
Reviewed on August 12, 2016

I can't remember if I reviewed this product before or not, but it's so great that if I did I'll review it again just to make sure! This is the first acne treatment that has ever actually worked on me, and even more has lasting results! I am 26 years old and have been dealing with acne since I was 11 or 12. All through middle and high school I went through countless brands and treatments, so drug store stuff and some more high end and expensive treatments. Some helped for a few days then just began to irritate my skin badly. I tried everything short of a dermatologist and figured once I got older I would grow out of it. Fast forward to 23 years old, I'm planning my wedding and looking for something to treat my acne to look good in my wedding photos. A girl I met on an online wedding forum told me about this product, and I have never looked back!! Seriously amazing on my skin, does NOT irritate it and after every wash my skin feels so soft and healthy. At $20 a bottle that lasts me a couple of months, this is like a dream come true for acne treatments! I am so grateful that I found this company, I have loved everything I've purchased and sampled!

not works for me
Reviewed on July 11, 2016

too IrrtatIng and break out l Iike crazy have red bumps in different stages of healing and erupting all along my jawline, upper neck, & cheeks; places where I don't normally breakout. Some started as itchy bumps, others as just red bumps. They just keep coming. I've stopped using the Carley's, but my face is now full of red marks.

noooo
Reviewed on July 4, 2016

This was just not for me. When I started the Carley's cleanser for about a month and a half, my skin went crazy and It gave me these HUGE cystic acnes on new spots that didn't have acne before. I still used it for about 3 months hoping to see some results, but guess what. Now I'm left with ugly cysts all over my face and neck and chest.

My review is real and I am a loyal customer who depends on Carley's Clear & Smooth Acne Treatment for Teens and Severe Adult Acne
Reviewed on June 10, 2016

Bring back the higher benzoyl peroxide! Kidding.

I have started using this product in 2011. They even had a money back guarantee, which is very comforting for people who had tried many products but were disappointed. Warning, it would not clean fast if you have a major acne problem. First bottle, it took 3 months to clean my acne. Since then, I would not want to gamble with a different brand. Though the packaging looks uncool, who would want to buy the outside when it is not really solving your issue?

Since my face has really severe issues due to hormonal imbalance, it worked best when it is 10% benzoyl peroxide

I wish they would have a new product that has the bigger dose for it. If I am not mistaken, they used this before.

For other people, it can be too effective and dry the skin. However, my case in unusual with a very oily skin. It gave me peace for 1-2 days with less frequent usage, and better results.

If they have a maximum strength acne solution, I would switch to that option. However, the kick ass solution is the best out there that is working for me... I tried popular brands and they did not work despite the same or better ratings in [link removed]. Recently, I tried Oxy Maximum Action and it did not work as promised. The pimples stay same. Only natural products and homemade save my skin. Example, I bought a whitening mask and it was natural. It was good but it did not clean acne.

Carley's products are free of chemicals. It is very kind to your skin.

does what it promises
Reviewed on June 4, 2016

I have been using this product since 2009 and it is the only thing that works for me! Other products irritate my skin, and make my pale skin look a bit pink and stressed and break out. I hope this product will exist for the rest of my life.

absolutely amazing!
Reviewed on June 2, 2016

I don't know why i was so skeptical of trying this. best thing I've ever done. its only been 3 days of using and I've gotten 0 new pimples!!! on the acne org treatment my skin was always red and discolored, flaking in oily spots and made my skin super oily plus new pimples everyday. Carleys had made my skin so soft, no new pimples, flaking disappeared, redness and discoloration in my skin is gone ( made my face look different color than the rest of my body). I honestly expected new pimples at least for the first week or so but i have absolutely nothing bad to say about this product. Simply amazing.

loveee
Reviewed on May 24, 2016

If you have acne, or just want great looking skin, try this! I use it, and it makes my skin look great! It smells great and is all natural. loveee

not for me
Reviewed on May 10, 2016

I tried this product before finding my current regimen, and it didn't work for me at all. I found the scrub to be far too irritating for my skin - it just broke me out more.

not for me
Reviewed on May 9, 2016

don't like scrubs, and the BP irritated my face and I couldn't use it as a scrub, just sort of patted it on. Might be good for body acne, but that's it.