Page 2 of Carley's Clear and Smooth Clear & Smooth Skin Treatment reviews

4.4/5 - 861 reviews

Brand: Carley's Clear and Smooth

2% Benzoyl peroxide (active) Reverse Osmosis Purified Water, Liquid Natural Soap, Shea Butter; (Butyrospermum parkii), Vegetable Glycerin, Walnut Shell Powder, Propylene Glycol, Apricot Kernal Oil; (Armeniaca vulgaris, Prunis armeniaca), Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera Extract, Corn Meal, Mango Butter, Emulsifying Wax, Hemp Seed Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil(Macadamia integrifolia), Xanthan Gum, Evening Primrose Oil(Oenothera Biennis ), Elder Flower Extract(sambucus nigra), Chamomile Powder (Chamomilla recutita), Natural Essential Oils - no artificial fragrances-, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Germall plus (4/10's of 1%) (diazolidinyl
Urea, 3-Iodo-2-propylbutylcarbarmate).

All ingredients vegetable derived
pH balanced. No animal testing.
CRUELTY FREE PRODUCT.

Good product
Reviewed on June 3, 2014

One of the best product I've ever used. Works for me and for my son.

Awesome!
Reviewed on May 8, 2014

This is the best treatment for acne ever! I've used it for years, and never had a problem. They better not ever stop making it!

Carley's
Reviewed on April 8, 2014

I adore this product! I have always struggled with acne and I am now in my 30's. After having my first son my hormones were very irregular when I stopped breastfeeding and my skin broke out horribly. I saw the reviews for Carley's on line and ordered. I haven't stopped using it since! It is the only product that has kept my acne under control. I just had my second son and know that through all my hormonal changes this product will offer the consistency I am needing. Try it, nothing to lose with a reasonable price, safe and natural ingredients, and a product that does what it says!

not recommended, maybe fake reviews
Reviewed on April 8, 2014

it make your acne worst maybe becase it is a scrub type of lotion and whats only good with this produt is that makes your face feel smooth

by PLO83 on 06/15/2014 00:05
I think your review is fake. You actually made an account with the name Carley's to say how much it sucks? Very odd. This product has a mild scrub. Scrubs don't make your face worse, they take off dead skin. It can be too harsh for some people maybe but you cannot say that any scrub makes acne worse. Also, this product takes a minimum of 3 months to take full effect. They have thousands of reviews on Ebay. Not fake.
by logan75 on 10/07/2014 19:50
I assure you my review is NOT fake. I have been a customer for many years and order again and again. Maybe it didn't work for you, but I've seen from reviews on other sites (and here) that it does work for others in addition to me!
by BrittneyWilliams12 on 11/11/2014 22:10
There is such a thing as over exfoliating, especially for sensitive skin and it will cause some to break out. I am an esthetician and see it often with my clients, however, this product works wonders for everyone I know using it including myself. Though it may not be for everyone, the reviews are not fake and they do have an amazing product on their hands. Are you sure you were following the directions and using the product the way it is intended?
by Danirey1 on 11/25/2014 05:30
I find it funny when people create an account to bash a product. I have multiple people in my life using this product. All have had great results. You can not judge something if you aren't giving it time to actually work. I personally love the products offered and have no complaints.
This product gave me clear skin and kept me clear.
Reviewed on February 13, 2014

After having children I struggled with clear skin . This product not only cleared me but kept me clear. I was going to the dermatologist every other month before this product.

Over a decade of use and going strong.
Reviewed on December 2, 2013

I guess I was one of the first to try this when it came available on ebay. I remember there feedback rating was under 250 at the time. Since then I have religiously been using the extra strength wash and love it as much as I did at the get go. I tried EVERYTHING from over the counter to tons of prescription meds and always came up with oily skin in a few weeks. I have been plagued with oily skin from my teens and going to the dermatologist was as regular as rain. This keeps my face smooth and oil free. Dry ice treatments left my shin cracked and red as a monkey behind but this as always worked for me . I am in my thirty's now and use it everyday, for me there is no other OTC or prescription med that worked as well. Like any condition and cure, everyone is different and it may not work for you but it did for me . I am so glad I found it. NOTHING worst then a greasy-oily face !

DON'T USE THIS PRODUCT. THE GOOD REVIEWS ARE FAKE.
Reviewed on November 28, 2013

I've given this product a chance and used the whole bottle, but do not buy this!!! I read somewhere on this site that these good reviews are fake! I've used almost the whole bottle of this stuff... I used to have not so bad acne, and now my face is AWFUL! It irritates your skin so much and tells you to do exactly the opposite of the advice from the regimen. It tells you to scrub your skin with the product AND then with a washcloth.

by PLO83 on 06/15/2014 00:09
The good reviews aren't fake. You read something on the Internet and you just went with it? Check their ebay reviews. Hard to fake those. Did you ask to get your money back if it didn't work for you? I didn't like the lip balm and they paid me back entirely, no questions asked. I'm glad that Carley's tells me to scrub because ''the regimen'' made my skin so lifeless and dull. If it works for you, happy to hear it. I just think it's dumb of you to tell people that the reviews are fake when there may be fake reviews but most of them are negative, I'm a real user of this product and it works. If it doesn't work, you get 100% of your money back. Not on a 30 day limit...at ANY TIME. Even with an empty bottle. I don't know many companies that do that.
in progress
Reviewed on November 22, 2013

so far so good , i'll keep this post up to date

by rakanraed on 05/31/2014 10:58
F**K THIS PRODUCT IT'S A FAKE F**KING SH*T , CARLEY'S BASTARDS F**K YOU'LL
Amazing products all around
Reviewed on September 23, 2013

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stuff. After years of suffering through bad acne as a teenager and young adult (and not getting much help through prescription products), I tried Carley's on a whim. These products are amazing!!! My skin is very sensitive and reacts to almost anything, but not only did Carley's clear up my acne, the natural soap really helped to relieve my constant skin irritation and general redness. I continue to use the extra strength version of the scrub, and I would highly recommend it to anyone. My mom was so impressed with my progress that she became a faithful user as well and raves about it (she uses the normal strength acne treatment). The soap is wonderful for anything and everything---even my significant other uses it to shave his face and loves it. In addition to the acne treatment and natural soap, I also *HIGHLY* recommend trying the daytime and nighttime face lotions. I was hesitant to try it at first since my skin looked so much better and I was afraid of a reaction to the new product, but the daytime and nighttime lotions have REALLY improved my skin even more. The lotions seem to bring everything into a perfect balance in addition to being GREAT under make-up (even for oily skin on hot summer days). The bottles of both acne treatment and lotion are oversized, so they last a very long time (using it everyday, a bottle lasts me at least 7-8 months). Overall, I've been using these products for years and I love everything about them. Re-ordering is easy and shipping is also very fast.

Repeat happy user
Reviewed on July 28, 2013

I've been a repeat user for years. My daughter as well. I highly recommend and often give the small sample bottles that come with the product to friends when they mention frustration with acne. Good stuff!