Carley's Clear and Smooth Clear & Smooth Skin Treatment

Average price: $23.02

Brand: Carley's Clear and Smooth

Most helpful review

By Anonymous, Brisbane on 12/04/2012

I have been using the Clear and Smooth Acne Treatment (with the natural soap bar)for nearly 6 months now and have seen really amazing results! I fell pregnant 4 months ago and didn't even get terrible break outs (only the random few here and there but that has even cleared up now) I have been trying so many different things for so many years and finally found something that works and that I love to use!.

Pros:
  • Really worked for me! Loved the feeling of it (gentle but cleanses amazingly) cleared up my skin!
Cons:
  • None.

10 out of 14 people found this review helpful

2% Benzoyl peroxide (active) Reverse Osmosis Purified Water, Liquid Natural Soap, Shea Butter; (Butyrospermum parkii), Vegetable Glycerin, Walnut Shell Powder, Propylene Glycol, Apricot Kernal Oil; (Armeniaca vulgaris, Prunis armeniaca), Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera Extract, Corn Meal, Mango Butter, Emulsifying Wax, Hemp Seed Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil(Macadamia integrifolia), Xanthan Gum, Evening Primrose Oil(Oenothera Biennis ), Elder Flower Extract(sambucus nigra), Chamomile Powder (Chamomilla recutita), Natural Essential Oils - no artificial fragrances-, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Germall plus (4/10's of 1%) (diazolidinyl
Urea, 3-Iodo-2-propylbutylcarbarmate).

All ingredients vegetable derived
pH balanced. No animal testing.
CRUELTY FREE PRODUCT.

Member reviews

“don't try Carelys clear and smooth”
By on

I tried this product because of great reviews, but the first weeks - 5 months it just made my acne entirely worse. nothing nothing, cleared. I broke out more than ever all over my face. I never experienced severe breakout on my face ever since using this product. the only thing that product did is cleansed my face. I followed the regimen rules and advice but in the end nothing worked, the damage that this product caused never cleared just only made my skin worse, causing me severe scarring, more breakouts, more oily skin, and even made skin look like I had sun damage. I even asked the owner what's the longest duration a customer has endured to have clear skin, the owner said a a client took 7 months to clear skin and even said it's normal that the skin get worse due to using their product. before using this product I had very light acne

Pros

[not submitted]

Cons

• doesn't clear mild or severe acne
  • the product is just plain cleasner doesn't do much
  • makes your acne worse:
  • for a few months
  • $ 46
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

“Fabulous Product”
By on

I have been using Carly's Clear and Smooth Acne Treatment for 4 years. I highly recommend this product. I get many compliments on the texture of my skin and how clean my skin appears. I do not wear a foundation make-up any longer. I am in my early 50's and dealing with out-of-whack hormones as menopause approaches. Carly's Clear and Smooth helps control the break-outs. I tried this product after using Proactive for many years but noticing less effective results. I love the natural soap and now it is the only soap that I use.

Pros

• Effective.
  • Natural.
  • Quality company with prompt service and delivery.

Cons

[not submitted]
  • for more than a year
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

“Carley's is the best!”
By on

I have been fighting cheek acne for about four months. I am a 34 year-old woman and it came out of nowhere - I hadn't suffered from acne in years, but it wasn't going away. Nothing I did was working, and I hesitated going to the dermatologist because I knew he would just give me a prescription, and I didn't want that (it dries out my skin and it's expensive). I thought I'd try it naturally, with Carley's products. I have been using other Carley's products for about a year (moisturizer, body wash, etc.) but had never used the acne treatment before. I have been using the acne treatment and the daytime and nighttime moisturizers for acne prone skin for about a month. My skin has totally cleared up and it's so smooth and clear and looks great. I'm so happy I was able to clear up my acne inexpensively and naturally (without medication). It's most effective when you follow the instructions carefully - only use the acne treatment in the morning, in the shower, and use the natural soap w/ a washcloth afterwards to scrub the treatment off. Then I use the daytime moisturizer before I put on my make-up (I use Carley's mineral foundation which is fantastic) and the nighttime moisturizer before bed. I would highly recommend these products! Carley's has the best customer service and if you aren't happy with the products, you can just send them back for a full refund. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!

Pros

• Natural
  • Mild
  • Effective

Cons

[not submitted]
  • for about a month
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

“Love Carleys”
By on

I am a 42-year-old woman. I started using these products 4 years ago, after trying many other unsuccessful treatments (including antibiotics). My acne was mild but stubborn, and my skin always looked "angry". Now it looks calm and clean, and it only took about a month of treatment to change. It's made a huge difference in my life. I only use their products on my face, including the make up, which I highly recommend. I hope they never stop making it.

Pros

• Quality products
  • Mild, it won't irritate skin.
  • Effective.

Cons

[not submitted]
  • for more than a year
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

This is just completely AMAZING. Just amazing. This IS the CURE for acne! look no further and give this a try and i promise you it will change your life!! I will say though, at first its gona clean out your face so youre going to break out a little bit depending on your skin, it varies, but overall not that much! Then it will KEEP your face clear! Its SO cheap for the GREAT wonders it does! plus FREE shipping now! thats even better :D i LOVE Carelys!! BEST of the BEST<3

Pros

• Maintains acne free skin as long as use
  • Cleans our skin first
  • Smells and feels good

Cons

• Break out a little in the begining
  • could get messy if dont know how to manage it
  • for more than a year
  • $ 25
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I never had acne until I was in my late twenties. I have tried all kinds of products but this is the best I have found. It's cheaper than Proactiv and works better, plus there is not so many steps in the cleaning process that you get tired of doing it and skip it like I tended to do with Proactiv. If I have a breakout now (which is rare) I just do the Kickstart program for a few days and I have beautiful skin again. I haven't been able to go without makeup in a long time from my problem skin. Now that I'm using Clear and Smooth, I'm confident enough to just put a little eye makeup on and go, which is great! I would recommend this product to anyone with acne problems. Great stuff!

Pros

• All natural
  • Easy to use
  • Works great

Cons

[not submitted]
  • for more than a year
  • $ 16
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Love this! I am a 60 year old grandmother, and my granddaughter is 14 - we both use it and get great results! I break out periodically and she is fighting mild acne with blackheads. It works! Simple. Easy to use, easy to reorder, easy to trust! No fussing about! I recommend this product to everyone I can! It is superb!

Pros

• Effective
  • Low Cost
  • Easy to use

Cons

[not submitted]
  • for more than a year
  • $ 19
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Non drying & effective. Does not irritate yet exfoliates very well. Smells great!

Pros

• Effective
  • Exfoliates
  • Great value

Cons

[not submitted]
  • for more than a year
  • $ 19
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Based on some reviews I saw, I was thinking this was going to be my miracle face wash. Being a teen, I'm usually cheap and spend around 10 dollars for a face wash, but I figured this would be well worth the extra money. After using this product for months and months, on and off, It left my face feeling fresh and clean, but doesn't seem to prevent breakouts. Not recommended because the reviews lead me to think this product is amazing, when really it just cleaned my face like any other face wash I've used.

Pros

• Lasts a long time
  • All natural
  • Cleans makeup off

Cons

• Does not prevent breakouts
  • Not the best texture...
  • for a few months
  • $ 20
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Buy it! Save yourself $$$ in prescription costs that are damaging to your skin. This stuff is great!

Pros

• This product was the only product that worked for my daughter. She started using it in her late teens and now in her mid twenties, she still swears by it even though her acne is no longer as severe as it once was. Carley's doesn't dry her skin out and, when used consistently, keeps her acne in check. She also uses the moisturizer for acne-prone skin. It's the only one that doesn't break her out.

Cons

• None
  • light
  • for more than a year
  • $ 19
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.