Carley's Clear and Smooth Clear & Smooth Skin Treatment reviews

4.4/5 - 860 reviews

Brand: Carley's Clear and Smooth

2% Benzoyl peroxide (active) Reverse Osmosis Purified Water, Liquid Natural Soap, Shea Butter; (Butyrospermum parkii), Vegetable Glycerin, Walnut Shell Powder, Propylene Glycol, Apricot Kernal Oil; (Armeniaca vulgaris, Prunis armeniaca), Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera Extract, Corn Meal, Mango Butter, Emulsifying Wax, Hemp Seed Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil(Macadamia integrifolia), Xanthan Gum, Evening Primrose Oil(Oenothera Biennis ), Elder Flower Extract(sambucus nigra), Chamomile Powder (Chamomilla recutita), Natural Essential Oils - no artificial fragrances-, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Germall plus (4/10's of 1%) (diazolidinyl
Urea, 3-Iodo-2-propylbutylcarbarmate).

All ingredients vegetable derived
pH balanced. No animal testing.
CRUELTY FREE PRODUCT.

Best acne treatment ever!!!
Reviewed on November 11, 2014

I never had acne as a teen, but once I hit my 20's I suddenly started getting hormonal acne all over my chin. It was to the point that my entire chin would swell and I would have 15 to 20 pimples on my chin alone. I have tried everything under the sun for the treatment. I am a licensed esthetician and know a lot about how acne works and the treatment plans for different causes of acne.. but the hormonal acne is something I could not get under control no matter what I did! Until I found Carleys! I stumbled upon it on eBay while looking for any hope of a magical acne eraser. . Read some reviews and figured what the heck, what do I have to lose? I was excited to get it in the mail and start using it. After just the first use I could tell an immediate difference in the texture of my skin. Within one week the acne was gone.. I couldn't believe it myself.. never has my acne ever gone away so fast. I was still a little skeptical knowing that with other products I have used if they do work, they lose their effectiveness after a few months as your skin grows resistant to the medication. But even after 2 months still acne free. I have now been using Carleys for 2 and a half years and still acne free. This product really is an amazing one and definitely works!!! I recommend it to everyone I know even if they don't have acne just because I love the way it makes my skin look and feel. Thank you Carleys for producing such an amazing product at such an affordable price!

miracle in a bottle!
Reviewed on November 8, 2014

Thank you so so much for these products! I have the tea tree clear and smooth and it is AMAZING! After one day there was a huge difference! And the samples of the spot treatment and moisturizers are brilliant. I have tried prescriptions (made it worse) and just about every thing on the drug store shelf with no relief but your products kicked my acne's butt and made my skin so soft. Usually my skin is greasy no matter what and my chin is a minefield of zits but now I have skin like I did before puberty! THANK YOU!

I now have the prettiest skin of my life--the skin I always wanted!
Reviewed on October 29, 2014

The best product I've ever used--I swear! I've suffered from mild to moderate acne from the time I was 12 years old. I figured when i hit my early 20's it would finally give up and go away--but it didn't. So I tried all kinds of products, both over the counter and from expensive department store skincare counters. All helped a bit in one way or another, but not enough to continue using them. I once bought the entire skincare line from Clinique and spent a fortune--it didn't do the trick. I tried Pro-Active, and it helped a little, but I still had break outs and honestly it didn't wow me. At 37, I'd had enough, I was so tired of my skin!! So I took a chance after reading the reviews on eBay and tried Carley's. I was so happy with how my skin responded right away--and in the long term as well. I have been buying it for the last ELEVEN years, and now have the prettiest skin of my life, honestly!! All four of my kids (ages 21,18, 14 and 12) use it with great results as well, I have to buy it more frequently because we just can't run out--it is a staple for us. I do want to say that my kids broke out like all teens do--but when they started listening to me and used the scrub & soap their skin looked better and better--and it prevented more breakouts--then they became believers too. :) Now my routine is to use the scrub in the morning, then use the homemade bar of soap at night. I am now 48 years old, and my skin looks so good. My skin NEVER feels dried out, always feels wonderful!!! I have smooth, soft, healthy skin! I use very little foundation make-up now because my skin is so good. I truly couldn't recommend this highly enough!! This company always sends small samples of their moisturizer line as well--and i use it religiously.And it is only $24 for a nice big bottle of scrub & their wonderful bar of soap. I highly recommend it!!

Long time user; great results
Reviewed on October 8, 2014

Over 10 years of use and very satisfied with facial soap and natural soap bars. I have used the soap bar for shaving lather daily. Highly recommend products as well as the company and customer service.

Great product!
Reviewed on October 7, 2014

I have used this product for approximately 10 years now. I was interested in it because I had mild breakouts, but also some Keratosis on my face. I have no problems with that now. It makes my skin smooth and I have minimal to no breakouts or bumps. My son also has the keratosis on the face and it helps minimize it. I won't use anything else; and the natural soap is great!

Great stuff!
Reviewed on October 7, 2014

I use the soap and the regular acne treatment and they both work great together! It makes skin feel great and really does the job!

I also enjoy the quick, friendly service!

Nearly 10 years later, I have not changed my regimen.
Reviewed on September 25, 2014

I have been using Carley's Clear & Smooth Skin Treatment and Shea Butter soap for nearly 10 years now. This is the longest I have ever stuck with a product, and I would not change for the world. I am 51 years old and am told I look like I'm in my 30's. I attribute this to 1-good genes (thanks, Mom & Dad!) and 2-my skin care regimen. Exfoliating is important, and the scrub is gentle enough to use every day, even on my middle-aged skin.

Oh, and I introduced my husband to the soap and he uses only that now, for his whole body including [what's left of] his hair. And BONUS-no soap scum in the shower!

Not for me...
Reviewed on July 28, 2014

Received this product as a sample from Carley's when I ordered their Mineral foundation. Decided to give it a shot, why not. 3 days only of use and it broke me out in places where my skin tends to keep clear, especially on my forehead. Tiny, multiple bumps on my forehead, haven't gotten those since my High school years. Then again, I have extremely sensitive skin; anything that smells strongly and has a harsh scrub to it should really not end up on my skin, hence, never using this again.

by clearandsmoothskin on 08/05/2014 04:20
From the Seller: We know how popular acne . org is. A lot of people look to this site for ideas to control their acne. No product helps everyone. We really wish we could help everyone. Our success rate is very high. Less than 1% ask for a refund. We have a no time limit guarantee. over 34,000 people have positive reviews about clearandsmooth on ebay.
Worked at first
Reviewed on March 10, 2011

I stopped using this years ago... and wanted to updated my review. It dried out my skin to the extent where my eye lids were flaking off :/

Good product
Reviewed on June 3, 2014

One of the best product I've ever used. Works for me and for my son.