Carley's Clear and Smooth Clear & Smooth Skin Treatment reviews

4.4/5 - 854 reviews

Brand: Carley's Clear and Smooth

2% Benzoyl peroxide (active) Reverse Osmosis Purified Water, Liquid Natural Soap, Shea Butter; (Butyrospermum parkii), Vegetable Glycerin, Walnut Shell Powder, Propylene Glycol, Apricot Kernal Oil; (Armeniaca vulgaris, Prunis armeniaca), Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera Extract, Corn Meal, Mango Butter, Emulsifying Wax, Hemp Seed Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil(Macadamia integrifolia), Xanthan Gum, Evening Primrose Oil(Oenothera Biennis ), Elder Flower Extract(sambucus nigra), Chamomile Powder (Chamomilla recutita), Natural Essential Oils - no artificial fragrances-, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Germall plus (4/10's of 1%) (diazolidinyl
Urea, 3-Iodo-2-propylbutylcarbarmate).

All ingredients vegetable derived
pH balanced. No animal testing.
CRUELTY FREE PRODUCT.

Nearly 10 years later, I have not changed my regimen.
Reviewed on September 25, 2014

I have been using Carley's Clear & Smooth Skin Treatment and Shea Butter soap for nearly 10 years now. This is the longest I have ever stuck with a product, and I would not change for the world. I am 51 years old and am told I look like I'm in my 30's. I attribute this to 1-good genes (thanks, Mom & Dad!) and 2-my skin care regimen. Exfoliating is important, and the scrub is gentle enough to use every day, even on my middle-aged skin.

Oh, and I introduced my husband to the soap and he uses only that now, for his whole body including [what's left of] his hair. And BONUS-no soap scum in the shower!

Not for me...
Reviewed on July 28, 2014

Received this product as a sample from Carley's when I ordered their Mineral foundation. Decided to give it a shot, why not. 3 days only of use and it broke me out in places where my skin tends to keep clear, especially on my forehead. Tiny, multiple bumps on my forehead, haven't gotten those since my High school years. Then again, I have extremely sensitive skin; anything that smells strongly and has a harsh scrub to it should really not end up on my skin, hence, never using this again.

by clearandsmoothskin on 08/05/2014 04:20
From the Seller: We know how popular acne . org is. A lot of people look to this site for ideas to control their acne. No product helps everyone. We really wish we could help everyone. Our success rate is very high. Less than 1% ask for a refund. We have a no time limit guarantee. over 34,000 people have positive reviews about clearandsmooth on ebay.
Worked at first
Reviewed on March 10, 2011

I stopped using this years ago... and wanted to updated my review. It dried out my skin to the extent where my eye lids were flaking off :/

Good product
Reviewed on June 3, 2014

One of the best product I've ever used. Works for me and for my son.

Awesome!
Reviewed on May 8, 2014

This is the best treatment for acne ever! I've used it for years, and never had a problem. They better not ever stop making it!

Carley's
Reviewed on April 8, 2014

I adore this product! I have always struggled with acne and I am now in my 30's. After having my first son my hormones were very irregular when I stopped breastfeeding and my skin broke out horribly. I saw the reviews for Carley's on line and ordered. I haven't stopped using it since! It is the only product that has kept my acne under control. I just had my second son and know that through all my hormonal changes this product will offer the consistency I am needing. Try it, nothing to lose with a reasonable price, safe and natural ingredients, and a product that does what it says!

not recommended, maybe fake reviews
Reviewed on April 8, 2014

it make your acne worst maybe becase it is a scrub type of lotion and whats only good with this produt is that makes your face feel smooth

by PLO83 on 06/15/2014 00:05
I think your review is fake. You actually made an account with the name Carley's to say how much it sucks? Very odd. This product has a mild scrub. Scrubs don't make your face worse, they take off dead skin. It can be too harsh for some people maybe but you cannot say that any scrub makes acne worse. Also, this product takes a minimum of 3 months to take full effect. They have thousands of reviews on Ebay. Not fake.
This product gave me clear skin and kept me clear.
Reviewed on February 13, 2014

After having children I struggled with clear skin . This product not only cleared me but kept me clear. I was going to the dermatologist every other month before this product.

Over a decade of use and going strong.
Reviewed on December 2, 2013

I guess I was one of the first to try this when it came available on ebay. I remember there feedback rating was under 250 at the time. Since then I have religiously been using the extra strength wash and love it as much as I did at the get go. I tried EVERYTHING from over the counter to tons of prescription meds and always came up with oily skin in a few weeks. I have been plagued with oily skin from my teens and going to the dermatologist was as regular as rain. This keeps my face smooth and oil free. Dry ice treatments left my shin cracked and red as a monkey behind but this as always worked for me . I am in my thirty's now and use it everyday, for me there is no other OTC or prescription med that worked as well. Like any condition and cure, everyone is different and it may not work for you but it did for me . I am so glad I found it. NOTHING worst then a greasy-oily face !

DON'T USE THIS PRODUCT. THE GOOD REVIEWS ARE FAKE.
Reviewed on November 28, 2013

I've given this product a chance and used the whole bottle, but do not buy this!!! I read somewhere on this site that these good reviews are fake! I've used almost the whole bottle of this stuff... I used to have not so bad acne, and now my face is AWFUL! It irritates your skin so much and tells you to do exactly the opposite of the advice from the regimen. It tells you to scrub your skin with the product AND then with a washcloth.

by PLO83 on 06/15/2014 00:09
The good reviews aren't fake. You read something on the Internet and you just went with it? Check their ebay reviews. Hard to fake those. Did you ask to get your money back if it didn't work for you? I didn't like the lip balm and they paid me back entirely, no questions asked. I'm glad that Carley's tells me to scrub because ''the regimen'' made my skin so lifeless and dull. If it works for you, happy to hear it. I just think it's dumb of you to tell people that the reviews are fake when there may be fake reviews but most of them are negative, I'm a real user of this product and it works. If it doesn't work, you get 100% of your money back. Not on a 30 day limit...at ANY TIME. Even with an empty bottle. I don't know many companies that do that.