Carley's Clear and Smooth Clear & Smooth Skin Treatment reviews

4.4/5 - 857 reviews

Brand: Carley's Clear and Smooth

2% Benzoyl peroxide (active) Reverse Osmosis Purified Water, Liquid Natural Soap, Shea Butter; (Butyrospermum parkii), Vegetable Glycerin, Walnut Shell Powder, Propylene Glycol, Apricot Kernal Oil; (Armeniaca vulgaris, Prunis armeniaca), Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera Extract, Corn Meal, Mango Butter, Emulsifying Wax, Hemp Seed Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil(Macadamia integrifolia), Xanthan Gum, Evening Primrose Oil(Oenothera Biennis ), Elder Flower Extract(sambucus nigra), Chamomile Powder (Chamomilla recutita), Natural Essential Oils - no artificial fragrances-, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Germall plus (4/10's of 1%) (diazolidinyl
Urea, 3-Iodo-2-propylbutylcarbarmate).

All ingredients vegetable derived
pH balanced. No animal testing.
CRUELTY FREE PRODUCT.

Long time user; great results
Reviewed on October 8, 2014

Over 10 years of use and very satisfied with facial soap and natural soap bars. I have used the soap bar for shaving lather daily. Highly recommend products as well as the company and customer service.

Great product!
Reviewed on October 7, 2014

I have used this product for approximately 10 years now. I was interested in it because I had mild breakouts, but also some Keratosis on my face. I have no problems with that now. It makes my skin smooth and I have minimal to no breakouts or bumps. My son also has the keratosis on the face and it helps minimize it. I won't use anything else; and the natural soap is great!

Great stuff!
Reviewed on October 7, 2014

I use the soap and the regular acne treatment and they both work great together! It makes skin feel great and really does the job!

I also enjoy the quick, friendly service!

Nearly 10 years later, I have not changed my regimen.
Reviewed on September 25, 2014

I have been using Carley's Clear & Smooth Skin Treatment and Shea Butter soap for nearly 10 years now. This is the longest I have ever stuck with a product, and I would not change for the world. I am 51 years old and am told I look like I'm in my 30's. I attribute this to 1-good genes (thanks, Mom & Dad!) and 2-my skin care regimen. Exfoliating is important, and the scrub is gentle enough to use every day, even on my middle-aged skin.

Oh, and I introduced my husband to the soap and he uses only that now, for his whole body including [what's left of] his hair. And BONUS-no soap scum in the shower!

Not for me...
Reviewed on July 28, 2014

Received this product as a sample from Carley's when I ordered their Mineral foundation. Decided to give it a shot, why not. 3 days only of use and it broke me out in places where my skin tends to keep clear, especially on my forehead. Tiny, multiple bumps on my forehead, haven't gotten those since my High school years. Then again, I have extremely sensitive skin; anything that smells strongly and has a harsh scrub to it should really not end up on my skin, hence, never using this again.

by clearandsmoothskin on 08/05/2014 04:20
From the Seller: We know how popular acne . org is. A lot of people look to this site for ideas to control their acne. No product helps everyone. We really wish we could help everyone. Our success rate is very high. Less than 1% ask for a refund. We have a no time limit guarantee. over 34,000 people have positive reviews about clearandsmooth on ebay.
Worked at first
Reviewed on March 10, 2011

I stopped using this years ago... and wanted to updated my review. It dried out my skin to the extent where my eye lids were flaking off :/

Good product
Reviewed on June 3, 2014

One of the best product I've ever used. Works for me and for my son.

Awesome!
Reviewed on May 8, 2014

This is the best treatment for acne ever! I've used it for years, and never had a problem. They better not ever stop making it!

Carley's
Reviewed on April 8, 2014

I adore this product! I have always struggled with acne and I am now in my 30's. After having my first son my hormones were very irregular when I stopped breastfeeding and my skin broke out horribly. I saw the reviews for Carley's on line and ordered. I haven't stopped using it since! It is the only product that has kept my acne under control. I just had my second son and know that through all my hormonal changes this product will offer the consistency I am needing. Try it, nothing to lose with a reasonable price, safe and natural ingredients, and a product that does what it says!

not recommended, maybe fake reviews
Reviewed on April 8, 2014

it make your acne worst maybe becase it is a scrub type of lotion and whats only good with this produt is that makes your face feel smooth

by PLO83 on 06/15/2014 00:05
I think your review is fake. You actually made an account with the name Carley's to say how much it sucks? Very odd. This product has a mild scrub. Scrubs don't make your face worse, they take off dead skin. It can be too harsh for some people maybe but you cannot say that any scrub makes acne worse. Also, this product takes a minimum of 3 months to take full effect. They have thousands of reviews on Ebay. Not fake.
by logan75 on 10/07/2014 19:50
I assure you my review is NOT fake. I have been a customer for many years and order again and again. Maybe it didn't work for you, but I've seen from reviews on other sites (and here) that it does work for others in addition to me!