Canus Goat's Milk Soap reviews

3.4/5 - 7 reviews

Brand: Canus

Canus Goat's Milk Soap

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Fresh Goat's Milk, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide.

Canus Goat's Milk Soap

Canus Goat's Milk Bar Soap (Three-5 Ounce Bars)
updated: 04/27/2017 17:37 UTC

Have an extremely bad allergic reaction to Canus Goatsmilk Soap Fragrance Free
Reviewed on October 13, 2014

This is the WORST soap i have ever used!!!! I have an extremely horrible allergic reaction from the Canus goatsmilk soap that says fragrance free on it - I have white bumps on my arms and legs and pretty much all over my body and my body itches like crazy and i have gotten red sores from scratching all over because my body itches like crazy. I wanted to try out this soap because it advertises for sensitive skin and fragrance free, but it is anything but sensitive!!!!!!!!!! I don't have the money right now but desperately need to go see a dermatologist and so i'm looking for another job to pay for the high expenses of a dermatologist or may need to borrow some money. I just have a lot of expenses as is already. I'm suffering really badly mainly at night, i stay up many nights all night long just itching like crazy.If you have very sensitive skin like me- i urge you to stay away from this product because I would hate to hear of someone else suffering like me from this product. I think what happens is is I think that the fur from the goat itself gets into the goatsmilk soap and that caused me a horrible allergic reaction. I have also heard there are lots of people who are allergic to goatsmilk soap so it doesnt surprise me... I also know i got my allergic reaction from this soap because it is the only new soap ive tried recently and i have been using the same laundry detergent as always for years and that is fine for me and i havent been near any animals either. I also have excema on my hands and this soap sure has made my hands itchy as well.

Eva, Toronto, ON
Reviewed on November 13, 2011

Because it was so drying that it made my skin *more* oily. I am guess my skin was just trying to compensate for having stripped everything off it....

It was drying even for my body....

The only reason I bought it and used it was because of an unexpected trip (hence away from my usual cleansers) so I wanted to buy something relatively cheap.

GDF
Reviewed on April 19, 2010

I definitely recommend this soap!

By the way, make sure you by the fragrance free Canus soap!

Anonymous, Los Angeles, CA
Reviewed on November 3, 2009

I don't think using soap is good for your skin. It will clog your pores and make your skin worse. I think if your skin is acne prone just stick to using gentle foaming cleansers and don't scrub or be too harsh on your delicate facial skin. Drink lots of water!

lisa, idaho
aby, accra, ghana
Beatrice, Canada
Reviewed on November 29, 2008

I tried every face wash out there, and nothing was helping with my acne. I even went so far as to try accutane, but the zits came back within two months after being off of it. After much research, I found that Goat's Milk Soap is one of the best things you can use on your skin, since it has the same ph level as your skin and doesn't strip it of its oils. This, in conjuction with jojoba oil, has seemed to keep my acne at bay and even help clear up some of my blackheads.