Page 16 of Calamine Lotion reviews

4.5/5 - 171 reviews

Calamine is either a mixture of zinc oxide (ZnO) with about 0.5% ferric oxide (Fe2O3) or a zinc carbonate compound.

Reviewed on January 2, 2008

I put it on and the next day when i woke up my skin was flawless.

Reviewed on December 11, 2007

works great. i've had acne since i turned 11 (i am now 13), and a lady at the doctor's office told me to use it because it helped her daughters. i tried it on my forehead, which is the only place i get pimples (but there's enough to cover my whole face up there!), and it was gone the next day! i was so happy. :) everyone who has acne should try it.

Reviewed on December 2, 2007

I haven't been using this all over my skin, but I have applyed it to individual pimples..and I have to say, it really does dry it up, and make it much smaller. I only apply it at night, and as a spot treatment. Dan's bp has really gotten my skin under control, but when I see a pimple about to come..i dab this on..and its just about gone by the morning. Plus its extremely cheap..and a little goes a long way.

Reviewed on November 20, 2007

I reccommend Calladryl More Cuz You Can Wear It all Day

Reviewed on November 10, 2007

you might want to try it out for spot treatment. its cheap too :) and helps to minimize redness and the swelling the morning after.

Reviewed on October 17, 2007

I wasn't sure something so simple as calamine lotion could work, but so many people praised it on here that I decided to give it a whirl. And I'm really glad that it did. It's meant to bring out the oils from poison ivy, so it makes sense that it brings out the junk from pimples. Real calamine lotion also has zinc oxide in it, which is one of the main ingredients in ScarZone, so it may also help reduce scarring from pimples. I'm defintely going to keep using it.

Reviewed on September 29, 2007

I have wasted sooooo much cash on stuff that did nothing for my acne(it came about a year after I had a baby and has not stopped). So I was reading about home remedies for acne, came across this, tried it (what have you got to lose, a buck?). You can feel it working. I'm never using anything else.

Reviewed on July 29, 2007

I was so desperate because my pregnancy acne was really out of control, and I don't have any options when it comes to medications. My face was in so much pain (I have never had acne before my pregnancy) and I was just so embarrassed, I didn't want to step outside. I saw it sitting in the medicine cabinet and decided, why not give that a try? The next morning, I couldn't believe how much my face improved. This is the last acne medication I will ever buy!

Reviewed on July 25, 2007

I absolutely love this stuff! It's cheap and you can find it at just about any grocery store... I slather on some before I go to bed and in the morning my skin feels so soft and has a nice milky glow! I can't believe how well it works and how cheap it is. I'm never wasting my money on expensive skin products ever again. Calamine lotion is the best!

Reviewed on July 17, 2007

I make a pink paste with baking soda and leave on a few mins. til dry and with warm water wash off wait a minute and follow with cold rinse. Really interesting results - my chin which I thought was fairly clear had all the pores open with all the longly clogged tiny whiteheads brought to the surface. Pretty gross I know but the fact they came out and I washed them away is amazing, NO SQUEEZING they literally were drawn out no extracting, forcing or harsh chemicals or redness. I used cold water as a rinse to tighten them back up now that they are the cleanest pores I have had in years. No irritation. Just white skin with less clogged pores.