Bye Bye Blemish Drying Lotion reviews

3.8/5 - 84 reviews

Brand: Bye Bye Blemish

Sulfur (10%).

Isopropyl Alcohol, Water (Aqua), Zinc Oxide, Salicylic Acid, Camphor, Aluminum Magnesium Silicate, Iron Oxide (CI 77491).

Bye Bye Blemish Drying Lotion, 1 fl oz
updated: 11/28/2014 14:08 UTC
Bye Bye Blemish Drying Lotion for Acne - 1 Oz (Pack of 3)
Bye Bye Blemish Drying Lotion - 1 fl oz

Great spot treatment
Reviewed on September 30, 2013

This stuff works. No, it's not a miracle cure. Let's be realistic. It's a spot treatment. I've used this before by applying it to all of my active acne before bed and I've always noticed a dramatic improvement by morning. I even apply a very thin layer to my t-zone to help combat oiliness. I found this at my grocery store. For the price, you simply can't go wrong.

sucks
Reviewed on September 29, 2013

so i have bad acne of every kind and it was some what starting to clear up so i wanted to try this to speed up the healing so i bought this junk online i got it and used it for two days and now my healimg pimple that was almost gone is now a ragein cystic not on the side of my face and same thing with the one that was almost gone on my chin its tje size of a nickle now and tje one on the side of my face is the size of a dime DONT use this stuff i work dealing with people and some woman came up to me loud as heck and said omg u have zits all over ur face infront of all kinds of people im so mad cuz my face was looking so much better and from useing this for only two nights in a row i want to crawl in a hole and cry my eyes out

Reviewed on September 4, 2012

This is pretty good stuff. It really needs to be used according to package directions. You must stick a Q-Tip in it to dip directly through the solution. Do not double dip lol and do not shake it up. The watery part of the solution should be sitting at the top and the thicker portion should be sitting at the bottom.

But on a more serious note, I had a pimple that ended up popping and spreading into a few more pimples and it was just raised above the skin - quite embarrassing. I needed it to dry up because it was just ugly and my husband notices everything - and so do I so it was just too much not to find a solution asap.

So, I picked this up at Rite Aid after reading all of the reviews online. I believed that most of the reviews say that its pretty good stuff. I came home and washed my face and put the Bye Bye Blemish on and within a few hours, that nasty situation had been reduced by a very big percent - respectfully.

I am so excited about what I've seen so far that I needed to review it asap. I have never seen anything work so quickly.

Reviewed on June 17, 2012

I love this product, because sulfur is really the only thing that works on my acne. If you put this on your pimples each night, your skin will appear much clearer. BUT DO NOT APPLY to large areas of skin. It will dry out your skin significantly.

Reviewed on December 26, 2011

i just love this product...serious skin care line has a product just like this (dry lo) for 30 dollars....and its the same thing.

Reviewed on February 14, 2011

This product is good for what it is -- a drying lotion. It's actually the most effective over the counter treatment I've used (even though that's not saying a whole lot). It needs to be used with another acne treatment because you can't put it all over your face to prevent future breakouts, but when you do get a zit it gets rid of it faster.

Reviewed on November 21, 2010

IT REALLY WORKS>! LOVE THIS PRODUCT

Reviewed on October 29, 2010

LOVE this product. great spot treatment.

Reviewed on September 27, 2010

Got the first bottle very cheap in a clearance sale. It was an experiment when nothing else was working and it has transformed his life. Would recommend.

Reviewed on July 1, 2010

This works for me sometimes, and sometimes not. It doesn't quite get rid of developing zits, at least not all the time. I still have it in my cabinet, though. I often use it if I pick at a zit and it's open to the air. I dab this on and it kind of seals it in....then dries over. It sticks really well...so I have to rub it off later.