Bye Bye Blemish Anti-Acne Serum For Severe Acne Conditions reviews

3.4/5 - 28 reviews

Brand: Bye Bye Blemish

Salicylic Acid 1% (Purpose: Acne Treatment).

Deionized Water, Hexylene Glycol, SD Alcohol, 40-C, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Chitosan Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Butylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol and Camellia Oleifera Extract (Green Tea), Glycolic Acid, Kola Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Methylparaben.

Jojoba
Reviewed on October 11, 2014

Bonjour, que penses-tu de mon sérum ? : [link removed]

Quels produits peut-on ajouter pour plus d’efficacité ? Merci

Reviewed on August 7, 2009

i buy lots of acne products and am sick and tired of my acne im 15 and have only a little but it is really annoying.

Reviewed on July 9, 2009

I definately recommend using this product. I does what it says on the tin!!

Reviewed on July 9, 2009

Follow the directions exactly and you will see results. It works better than any other product tried but don't overuse it. Also, still continue to wash the face two times per day and change your pillow cases.

Reviewed on April 23, 2009

I tend to get a little dull skin and adult acne, and a Cosmetician suggested I purchase the Made from Earth Rosehip & Hibiscus Face Serum and use it as my daytime facial moisturiser. I could not believe all the things this moisturiser boasted of doing on the packaging, but at $19.99 for a good brand name face product, I couldn’t resist buying it.

The Made from Earth Rosehip & Hibiscus Face Serum contains rosehip seed oil and Vitamin E which is great in gently removing some of my dead facial skin. The first time I applied this product to my freshly washed face, I did feel a slight tingling feeling and within five minutes of applying the lotion, the tingling went away, and I noticed immediately that my face had a rosy glow and seemed firmer!

I continued using this Rosehip Made from Earth Serum lotion for the next four weeks, and after the first week I did notice my complexion improving and my neck skin became firmer.

This is truly a remarkable face serum that I use as moisturi

Reviewed on April 17, 2009

I JUST turned 15 and have had acne for a couple years and i have very good looks and it makes me angry because all my friends screw with me and they know i'd look so good w/o acne and mine is pretty severe and maybe i'm using this medication wrong but i dunno i apply it with a cotton swab after i shower directly on my pimples and leave it on overnite. should i wash my face in the morning? please any comments would be great

Reviewed on December 1, 2008

I find Bye Bye Blemish medication is still right for me... still have monthly breakouts but they clear up extremely fast using the medication.

Also, my daughter used some without much difference and we guess the type of acne she has (mainly blackheads) does not respond to the medication, well in the time we gave it.

I find the smell normal in an acne "drying" lotion as in what better to dry but rubbing Alcohol, Camphor, Salicylic Acid, etc.

Reviewed on November 19, 2008

I have a really dry face and was reluctant to use this product after people have reviewed it as "horrible for dry faces" but i took the risk. I put it on at night and i woke up with less pimples, less redness and more confidence. I was peeling though but i put lotion on and i fixed it right up. I am now obssed with the product and would recommend it to anyone. If i have a huge pimple, i would proably but a spot treatment on it for safe measures. Great product. Less acne, less marks, and more confident.

Reviewed on November 17, 2008

I love this product. I have tried everything and this works GREAT. I would recommend this product to anyone suffering from acne. And the cost is low.

Reviewed on September 8, 2008

When I bought this product I had done so somewhat reluctantly, soured remembering past products failed promisses. Sitting here, after applying my 3rd evening of product, I feel a lot better about reaching the claims potential. So far, so good. in fact it's GREAT!