Burt's Bees Soap Bark and Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream reviews

3.7/5 - 16 reviews

Brand: Burt's Bees

Burt's Bees Soap Bark and Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream

Water, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, stearic acid, glycerin, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cetearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, sodium borate, cetyl alcohol, silica, glucose, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower extract, echinacea angustifolia (coneflower) extract, quillaja saponaria (soap) bark extract, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, tocopherol, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, coriandrum sativum (cilantro) oil, artemisia dracunculus (tarragon) oil, lavandula hybrida (lavandin) oil, jasminum grandiflorum (jasmine) flower oil, xanthan gum, sucrose stearate, menthol, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase.

Burt's Bees Soap Bark and Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream

Burt's Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream 6 oz (Pack of 2)
updated: 06/07/2017 09:13 UTC

Burt's Bees Soap Bark and Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream

Worked for a while, but not long enough
Reviewed on April 9, 2016

Okay so I have mixed feelings about this product. I love the way it smells and feels on my skin, it feels cold and refreshing. I also love how my skin felt after I washed it off! Cream cleansers like this one are very nice in my opinion. And it even helped for a while! But I found that it was maybe TOO deep of a cleanser for my skin, as it started to irritate it and cause me to break out. This isn't odd for me, as it took me years to finally find a product that keeps the acne away (I have super sensitive skin). But for others I'm sure this product would work great! Just be careful not to squeeze too much out, it's very thick and lotion like!

That being said, Burts Bees has great products. Would recommend to a friend who doesn't have super sensitive skin.

Pretty great stuff
Reviewed on February 15, 2015

I have normal, sensitive, acne and redness prone skin.

I just started using this 5 days ago but the experience has been great so far. It freshens your face and moisturizes wonderfully. It has a natural smell. Using in conjunction with drinking 32 oz of water with 2 teaspoons to a tablespoon of Raw Organic Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar per day has cleared up my skin with a little bit of an adjustment period in my skin from the detox, but nothing I couldn't handle. I recommend at least trying it.

Not for me
Reviewed on January 21, 2015

I could not get this to rinse off my skin, even when I washed with something else right after. It left a waxy film. If you wash your hands with it you'll see the water bead up and sit on your skin. The smell is really strong menthol and makes your skin tingle, which I don't mind but heard that is not good for your face. I gave this a chance for a few days and then was covered in cystic acne.

LOVE IT!
Reviewed on December 30, 2013

I got this last year and I love it. You seriously feel it clean your face! It really moisturizes your face and makes you face feel very fresh and clean!

The best cleanser I've ever used!
Reviewed on July 2, 2013

Firstly, I should point out that this cleanser will do nothing for your acne, but that's why I love it. For topical treatment, I think it's best to follow a 3 step approach, just like that advocated on acne.org: cleanse -> treat -> moisturise. For the cleansing part, you just want to get your face clean with a product which isn't medicated. Frankly, you can't go wrong with this one! Don't be put off by the fact that it's a cream, this has never caused me to break out at all. It's lovely and soothing, and really helps the skin feel clean after use. What's more, unlike most cleansers, it doesn't dry the skin out at all! I only treat in the evenings (Differin), and in the mornings I could probably avoid using moisturiser if I wanted to.

It's slightly expensive, but I highly highly recommend it!

SmTwnGrl, ca
Reviewed on February 27, 2013

This is a great cleanser. If you like foamy cleansers that leave your skin feeling tight afterwards, this is not for you. This cleanser is creamy and non drying. I use it every morning and at night I use obagi clenziderm system. This cleanser is not an acne fighting cleanser but I have noticed improvement in over all appearance. And it does not make me break out, been using it for 6 weeks.

Reviewed on April 15, 2012

I have got bad acne and tried absoultly everthing this is one of the worst cleansers, my skin isnt sensitive but this made my skin red a patchy and didnt feel clean atall, if you like something that makes your face feel clean this isnt for you! horrid product ! i have changed now to liz earle and its amazing and that is still naturall, also COD LIVER OIL omg !! i love it clearning my skin up after 3 days of taking the capsuals ! but do not get this cleanser waste of money :) !

Reviewed on January 23, 2012

If you're looking for a good facial cleanser then this is what you should be using! This has made my face feel so smooth after cleansing with it. It did help with some of my acne but did not help with preventing future breakouts. You should use this if you want smooth skin!!!

Jenna, Little Rock, AR
Reviewed on January 8, 2012

I had really bad acne I applied neosporin 3 times a day while cleansing once a day and using the yes to cucumber face wipes for make up removal and it helped clear it up in two months. Now my self esteem is a lot better. If your like me and you've tried everything from clearasil to Noxema try something that's a little bit more natural with less harsh chemicals and see if it doesnt help. Maybe your alergic to those who know I think I might have been. I love this stuff. Hope it helps!

Reviewed on August 18, 2011

A good facial cleanser. Reduces redness and doesn't irritate your skin. Cleared up some of my spots but not all. Deep cleansing and smells lovely. You can definitely feel it's working. Stings your eyes even if it's applied nowhere near! Does tingle slightly but it's not unpleasant. Doesn't make your face feel dry after using.