Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleanser reviews

4.3/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Burt's Bees

Aqua/Water/Eau, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Sucrose Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gosspypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Flower Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Yucca Schidigera Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Artemisia Umbelliforms Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis (Eyebright) Extract, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Silica, Sucrose, Fructose, Glucose, Coco Glucoside, Inositol, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Trehalose, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, CI 77947 ( Zinc Oxide ), Alcohol Denatured, Phenoxyethanol.

Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleanser, 6 Fluid Ounces
updated: 07/21/2014 23:37 UTC

Not seeing much of a difference yet.
Reviewed on November 27, 2013

I've battled with acne for two and a half years. I have tried all natural products but one, and that totals 6. 6 wasted products and cleansers, money down the drain, each product made my acne worse until I realized that i had sensitive skin and was trying the wrong thing. I convinced my mom to take me to the store and try a natural sensitive cleanser. They had several, but this was the only one without any fragrance at all. I tried it, morning and night, for days. It has made my skin feel really good. I first wash off my makeup, then apply a small amount with my fingers all over my face, then rinse it off with a washcloth. It cleanses gently, no burning or stinging.

I have not noticed much of a difference yet in my acne, though. It has made my skin less greasy, but there are just as many pimples there as there have been for the past few months or so. I will wait and see if this helps any more.

Loved it!
Reviewed on September 10, 2013

This is so so gentle! No soap whatever in it (so virtually no irritation) THis cleanser in non comedogenic, has no artificial preservatives, and works great with the regimen. My acne is almost gone and I can feel good about using a cleanser without so many chemicals!

Reviewed on February 3, 2013

INCREDIBLE. Never using anything else again