Burt's Bees Pomegranate Shampoo

Average price: $7.99

Brand: Burt's Bees

Most helpful review

By Anonymous, MA on 03/14/2012

I found that when I switched to more natural shampoos, I did not experience irritation on my neck area or back. I would recommend this product to people who have very sensitive skin which reacts to heavy fragrances and chemicals. Alot of shampoos on the market can cause flare-ups and break-oust with people who have acne-prone skin. Other shampoos usually causes bumps/breakouts on the nape of the neck, shoulders, and back area. I found that more natural or organic shampoos are less likely to cause these problems..

Pros:
  • sulfate-free, paraben-free. Does not strip hair.
  • contains natural fragrance of pomegranate.
  • very nice scent.
  • no harsh chemicals
  • did not aggravate my acne-prone skin
Cons:
  • It is hard to find due to how popular Burt's Bees products have become.
  • May be considered a little pricey for shampoo.

10 out of 17 people found this review helpful

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Brassica Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Protein, Arginine, Lactic Acid, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Polyaspartate, Stearyldimonium Hydroxypropyl Laurylglucosides Chloride, Glycerin, Brassicyl Isoleucinate Esylate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Behenyl Behenate, Cetrimonium Bromide, Sodium Chloride, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.

Member reviews

By on

Pros

• sulfate-free, paraben-free. Does not strip hair.
  • contains natural fragrance of pomegranate.
  • very nice scent.
  • no harsh chemicals
  • did not aggravate my acne-prone skin

Cons

• It is hard to find due to how popular Burt's Bees products have become.
  • May be considered a little pricey for shampoo.
  • light
  • for a few months
  • $ 7.99
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.