Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Targeted Spot Treatment reviews

Brand: Burt's Bees

Salicylic Acid (0.75%).

Alcohol denat., citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, water, calendula officinalis flower extract, achillea millefolium (yarrow) extract, borago officinalis (borage) extract, carum petroselinum (parsley) extract, foeniculum vulgare (fennel) fruit oil, salix nigra (willow) bark extract, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, juniperus communis fruit oil.

Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Spot Treatment for blemishes, .26 fl oz
updated: 09/30/2016 06:21 UTC

Anonymous, MA
Reviewed on June 15, 2011

I would recommed this to a friend. It works wonders for those one or two zits that could become large, red, and painful for months. This stops it in its tracks.

I got a free sample of this and would buy when I run out.

kieran, pennsylvania
Reviewed on December 2, 2010

I got a free sample of this product and used it for a time. I found that when I used it to treat one or two bad pimples, it shrunk them far more quickly than just using medicated cleansers. However, if I tried to use it over a larger area of my skin, it did not work very well, and tended to be drying if it contacted any unaffected areas.

I decided not to purchase the full-sized product. The effects just weren't worth the cost for me.