Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Kit reviews

3.9/5 - 59 reviews

Brand: Burt's Bees

Purifying gel CLEANSER:
Salicylic Acid 1.0% (Acne Treatment).

Water, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycerin, stearic acid, sucrose distearate, salix nigra (willow) bark extract, sucrose stearate, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, humulus lupulus (hops) extract, equisetum hiemale (horsetail) leaf extract, hydrastis canadensis (golden seal) extract, epilobium fleischeri (gravel willow) extract, lecithin, chrondrus crispus (carrageenan) extract, fragrance, glucose xanthan gum, sodium borate, sodium chloride, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase.

daily MOISTURIZING LOTION:
Salicylic Acid 1.0% (Acne Treatment).

Water, decyl glucoside, lauryl glucoside, scurose laurate, salix nigra (willow) bark extract, coco-betaine, betaine, beta vulgaris (beet) root extract, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) leaf extract, sodium cocoyl hydrolyzed soy protein, hydroxypropyltrimonium honey, glycerin, glyceryl oleate, coco-glucoside, fragrance, glucose, alcohol denat., glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase, citric acid, sodium chloride, phenoxyethanol.

Targeted SPOT TREATMENT:
Salicylic Acid 0.75% (Acne Treatment).

Alcohol denat., citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, water, achillea millefolium extract, borago officinalis extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, carum petroselinum (parsley) extract, foeniculum vulgare (fennel) oil, salix nigra (willow) bark extract, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, juniperus communis fruit oil.

Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions 3 Step Regimen Kit
updated: 12/21/2014 08:19 UTC
Too low to display
Burt's Bees Acne Regimen Kit 3pieces kit
updated: 12/21/2014 08:19 UTC

Reviewed on July 9, 2012

I had a bad break out for the past 4 months, (well, actually i have been struggling with acne for 12 years now on and off) and really run out of the cream that my doctor gave me back home in Indonesia so I tried a few product to ease the redness and swelling with no satisfying result until I found this product. I have been using it for 1 week and it has reduced the big fat acne, small pimple, whitehead and blackhead significantly. I used this in the morning and BP 10% at night and very happy with the result. Yes it cause dryness but it is easily solve with simple moiturizer once a day over the daily face lotion.

Really recommended this product to the others who suffers from a bad acne.

Reviewed on March 24, 2012

I recently bought the package, Burt's Bees Acne Solutions which includes the Cleanser, Lotion, and the Spot Treament which is to use for the trouble areas.

So far, it's been FANTASTIC even though I've been using it for a couple of days!

I've been having trouble with acne for a couple of years now... And all the products I've been using just made it worse.

I never tried using Proactive - I was too scared to because of all the reviews it got! At least 5 of my friends had terrible results because of this product. So that's why I never used it :)

Anyways, the Burt's Bees Acne Solutions package is a definite MUST-HAVE!

When I washed my face with the Cleanser, my skin felt so refreshed and brand new! I don't have serious problems with acne at all... Maybe an occasional breakout here & there but not much. This product is really helping me maintain this clear skin I already have - a few blackheads I got literally shrunk & disappeared :D

I know lots of you don't like the packaging of this product, but for me it's no biggy.

STEPS FOR USING PACKAGE PRODUCT:

1. Squirt at least a nickel-sized portion of the Cleanser into the palm of your hand. Run into your hands until it turns soapy-like & white. Lather onto face & after 10 seconds on your face, wash COMPLETELY off.

2. Tilt the Lotion to its side and squirt a penny-sized portion. If you squirt it straight up, it misses your hand and goes all over the bottle. Rub it on your hand and PAT the lotion all over your face. If you rub it on your face, it'll be too much lotion you're applying.

3. For the small bottle (Spot Treatment), tilt it to its side and squirt about 5 droplets onto a cotton ball or square. DAB it onto the worst areas of your face which has the most trouble spots.

4. Wash your hands!

These instructions I created on how to apply the package Acne Solutions (which includes the Cleanser, Lotion, and small bottle - Sp

Reviewed on March 12, 2012

Is is a pretty good product. A first it made some pimples and cystic acne go away, but now that I've been using it for a week, it's been making me break out even more

Reviewed on October 3, 2011

So I bought the face wash and blemish stick at Wegmans about a week ago since I was completely out of my erythromycin prescription and would need to wait like 2 weeks to get it refilled. I wanted to try something a little new so this is what I bought, along with a 10% benzyl peroxide gel and some vitamin e capsules. Before I ran out of my prescription I was using vitamin e oil on my face which worked extremely well at first but after a few uses made me break out in places I don't usually break out so i stopped. I couldn't be more happy with the results, seriously my face is brighter, softer, and clearing up quickly. I don't know if I'll go back to my prescription.

So every morning I wash my face with the burt's cleanser and use a simple neutragena moisturizer. Then after a few minutes I'll apply the blemish stick. Then I take the miracle vitamin e pill with breakfast (don't take it on an empty stomach since it needs fat to be absorbed). At night I do the same thing but after I apply the blemish stick I wait a few minutes and dab the benzyl peroxide gel in spots I still have some issues with.

I'm convinced that vitamin e is a key player here, since it promotes circulation, cell turnover, controls oil and even dryness. Before I was using it my face was extremely dry even with a moisturizer but the results are amazing even after just a week.

Reviewed on September 28, 2011

For the record, I am reviewing Burt's Bee's Targeted spot treatment from their Natural Acne Solutions Line. The tiny little 0.26 fl oz bottle.

When my mom first bought me the bottle a couple of months ago, I stared at it and wondered how the heck this thing was supposed to help me. It was a liquidy, somewhat oily looking substance, and it spilled out of the bottle.

But it worked amazingly. Big fat pimples dramatically reduced overnight, and there was no scarring left behind. If I squeezed any blackheads, I could always cleanse the area and put this on, and there would be no scarring or marks afterwards.

The problem is, it's so tiny! My whole face was covered with acne (tiny acne, not big, painful blemishes) and I would try to cover my face in a thin layer of this. I ended up going through three bottles in three months. It works well, but it's not for someone who has tons of acne. It'll work better for someone who only gets a spot here and there.

So yeah, it works, but it's very tiny and so it's almost the equivalent of going out and buying a really expensive product, because this would end up costing you about $100 per year if you used it daily (or nightly). But I had to give it four stars, because the product itself just works so well.

Reviewed on August 1, 2011

I think its a good product for someone who wants to use natural products, but i'm sure there are chemical products out there that work better.

Reviewed on May 20, 2011

I have bad acne. It sucks! I'm 20 years old and I have had acne since I was 13. I have tried literally everything. Proactive. Acne free. All kinds of different things. They all work at first and then dont anymore. I did not get the pore refining scrub. I got the peach and willow bark deep pore scrub and it makes me face squeaky clean. It's similar to the pore refining scrub as they both have salicylic acid. I also use the Soap bark & chamomile cleanser from BB and I love it! Step two I use the acne solutions toner and use a cotton round pad to apply it. I love seeing all the dirt it gets off my face. Step 3 I use the spot treatment. It's a very strong smell but not too bad. Step 4 I use the acne solutions daily moisturizer. It's nice to apply but afterwards my face feels like of heavy & greasy. :/ but it's only day 3 so I will update later on! Another thing that sucks right now is my face has gotten worse. It's so broke out. Maybe it's the products bringing the dirt out.

Reviewed on March 14, 2011

Great product for some people and good all natural alternative, it just doesn't work for me.

Reviewed on February 17, 2011

I've been using the spot treatment for a week, and it seems to make me breakout really bad more than what I started before I was using it! And it leaves my skin really dry. I'm not sure if I should keep using it longer to see results, but it seems like it's not working.

Reviewed on December 12, 2010

I actually enjoy the product. Although i wished it for to work faster. Did i mention it smells good.(: