Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Clarifying Toner reviews

4.5/5 - 2 reviews

Brand: Burt's Bees

Salicylic Acid (1%).

Aqua (water, eau), alcohol denat., glycerin, salix nigra (willow) bark extract, parfum (fragrance), cymbopogon schoenanthus extract, equisetum hiemale extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf extract, humulus lupulus (hops) extract, hydrastis canadensis (goldenseal) extract, glucose, sodium chloride, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase, citral, geraniol, limonene, linalool.

Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Clarifying Toner

Burt's Bees Acne Solutions Clarifying Toner 5 oz (Pack of 3)
updated: 04/30/2017 23:11 UTC
Acne Clarifying Toner - 5 oz - Liquid
updated: 04/30/2017 23:11 UTC

Kale, KS
Reviewed on January 10, 2011

The product smelled great and seemed to help my acne. However, I always had to rise afterwards because it left my face feeling a little sticky.

I think it is expensive for what it is. If you are using salicylic acid or BP in your cleanser, I don't think you need salicylic acid in your toner too.

I believe it was the action of physically rubbing my face with *something* that helpful. Therefore, I am now using Dickinson's Witch Hazel as a toner and it seems to work just as well on my face without the residue. (Witch hazel is an ingredient in Burt's Bees toner.)

I would recommend Burt's Bees toner, but it doesn't seem worth the price when you can use witch hazel. If you're willing to spend the money, try it and see if you like it.

Reviewed on July 14, 2010

This really gets the acne packing. LOL

I usually get a combination of diff. types of pimples.

I used it on my face, neck, and shoulders. That acne was dried out by the next day, and now, 4 days later, my acne is hardly there. I'm really critical of my skin.

Even the congested pores on my nose look smaller and aren't as dark! My skin heals slowly, and usually I'll have an acne mark for about 3 weeks, from start to finish. This is speeding that up big time. It also seems to have stopped any new pimples from coming, big or small.

Great product! Definitely a MUST-buy to go with the Acne Solutions Purifying Cleanser from Burt's Bees!