Burt's Bees Herbal Blemish Stick reviews

3.9/5 - 17 reviews

Brand: Burt's Bees

Burt's Bees Herbal Blemish Stick

SD Alcohol 40 B, Calendula Flower Oil, Borage (Borago Officinalis) Seed Oil, Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium) Oil, Parsley Seed Oil, Willow Bark Extract, Lemon (Citrus Medica Limonium) Oil, Fennel (Foeniculum Vulgare) Oil, Water, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Oil, Juniper Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Parsley Seed Extract, Lemon Oil, Fennel Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Eucalyptus Oil.

Burt's Bees Herbal Blemish Stick with Tea Tree Leaf Oil, .26 fl oz
updated: 09/30/2016 20:14 UTC
Burt's Bees Herbal Blemish Stick, .26-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
updated: 09/30/2016 20:14 UTC

Works nicely
Reviewed on July 4, 2016

I use it for spot treatment and it helps reduce the inflammation really well. The only thing I don't like about it is that when I'm almost finished the bottle and I try to put it on my face barely any comes out at first, then a whole bunch comes out and it stings a little bit.

Great
Reviewed on July 4, 2016

This worked AMAZING for me! I put a dab before bed when I felt a pimple growing and it would be gone when I woke up. Unfortunatley my skin got used to it after using it for a while and it stopped working. It was the only spot treatment that has ever worked for me.

amazing
Reviewed on February 9, 2016

it works wonder!! I use it everyday, does not breakout and it does not cause irritating

Always go back to it
Reviewed on January 21, 2015

I've been using this stuff for like 10 years. It seems to heal spots with out drying up your skin or causing irritation.

Awesome!
Reviewed on January 1, 2015

This product has worked amazingly for me! I bought it almost a week ago and my skin has gotten dramatically less red and most of my blemishes are completely gone. The solution used has natural ingredients that fight redness and inflammation and it even works to stop blemishes before they are full blown and harder to get rid of. It's best to treat papules or small pimples before they turn into those horrible pustules. Of course for this product to work, you have to have a really good cleansing routine as well and have good habits such as not touching your face and changing your pillowcase often. I will definitely be using this product for a long time, and it works great.

BURT'S BEES HERBAL BLEMISH STICK
Reviewed on November 26, 2014

this product works wonders on my blemishes and acne scars!!! My scars have almost totally vanished and my pours appear to be smaller, and it works instantly!! I use it everyday, seems to stop breakouts too, It has taken years off of me! I'm forty-five and but have been told I look much younger... ;-) I would highly recommend this product to anyone who has skin problems.

Amazing!
Reviewed on April 23, 2014

I had many unfortunately places acne blemishes around my face, and even one above my mouth that made it look like I had herpes! It was so embarrassing! I bought this as a last-ditch effort, and I swear I put it on at night, and when I woke up I was about 90% clear!! It is absolutely my favorite spot treatment and I will never go back to anything else now! It does burn a little when you put it on, but I like that because to me it feels like its working, and it goes away quickly. It also has a very strong smell, but that doesn't linger, it goes away when it dries.

Burt's Bees
Reviewed on February 12, 2014

I used this herbal blemish stick for the first time last night and it has already reduced the size and appearance of my whiteheads and pimples. I have normal to oily skin and it works like a charm. My skin feels great and smooth after a days application. It is affordable and dependable, a great product for occasional, mild breakouts.

Kiki, Los Angeles
Reviewed on January 30, 2013

I was skeptical at first about reviews on this product. I worry that companies that sell this product hired people to write positive reviews about the product, making the reliability and validity of the review untrustworthy. However, I still decided to purchase this product to give it a try.

Prior using this product, I have used toothpaste to fight against my persistent acne, not to mention that I have used numerous external acne prescribed or non-prescribed acne medications. Yet, the inflammation still lasts forever. After using this product, I noticed the inflammation subsided after 1 day. The redness got lighter and lighter after continuous usage for about 2-3 days.

I have not used this product long enough to decide whether my acne will build up tolerant later and be less responsive to this product.

Lyndsey, Arkansas
Reviewed on January 27, 2013

This product is incredible! I'm 29 and suddenly I'm breaking out like a 15 year old again (hormonal changes, most likely). These blemishes were large, red, and painful. I began using this blemish stick on a Friday afternoon and by Saturday morning I could not believe the improvement! By Sunday I was comfortable going to the grocery store with no make up! I use this product in combination with Simple facewash, clarisonic mia cleaning brush, and simple vital vitamin spf moisturizer. Try it!