Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Toner reviews

2.4/5 - 9 reviews

Brand: Burt's Bees

Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Toner

Water (Purified), SD Alcohol 40B from Yellow Corn, Vegetable Glycerin, Extract of Cucumber, Green Tea, Parsley, Tomato, Bilberry, Sugar Cane (sugar maple, orange and lemon), Fragrance.

Burt's Bees Toner, Garden Tomato, 8-Ounce Bottle
updated: 06/07/2017 02:22 UTC
Burts Bees Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Toner For Oily & Troubled Skin
updated: 06/07/2017 02:22 UTC

Alyse, New Orleans, La
Reviewed on March 29, 2012

This product was not made for acne, but i did buy it for that reason. It cleans out my skin after washing my face and gets rid of the many oils on my face. By the afternoon however the oils have reappeared. If you have oily skin this is a good product, just don't depend on it to clear up all your acne. It is more of an extra product to help out your real acne products.

Anonymous
Reviewed on January 23, 2011

My acne began to worsen when I started using this toner. I still gave it another chance and used it for awhile hoping my acne but instead it just worsened it more.

Reviewed on July 4, 2010

I purchased this product because I had acne I wanted to get rid of. Within a couple of weeks, my acne had worsened and after using this product for a couple months I had worse acne than I had ever had in my entire life. The toner is pretty expensive, although it is a big bottle so it probably would last a long time. It seems to have a very high alcohol content, though, which irritated my skin quite a bit when applying it.

Anonymous, Canada
Reviewed on November 7, 2009

Good if you have oily skin and want it controlled, but does not help at all with acne.

courtney, indiana
Reviewed on July 11, 2009

the product is not good for those with acne, especially on the cheeks and chin like myself (only two places i get it - i hear that means its hormonal), at least not to use like a regular toner. because i love the smell and feeling of its initial work on my skin, i use it as a prep for the neutrogena advanced acne solutions system i'm finishing up before switching to the neutrogena oil free acne wash instead (has MORE salicylic acid!). it removes all the excess stuff from my skin to make the way clear for the real product to do its thing. =) so if you don't have bad acne or want to use it like i do, i think it's a good idea.

its also said to dry skin but my skin is so oily i rarely use moisturizer (just around my eyes) and it didn't dry me out.

Mary, NY
Reviewed on June 1, 2009

It's a good product if you don't have much acne, but if you do I would recommend trying something else.

Jessica, Los Angeles, Ca
Reviewed on May 2, 2009

I was looking for a toner that would NOT make me break out. I used this for about a week and it totally made my forehead break out into a ton of pimples, when I only had a couple before. I also noticed that my pimples became more red and swollen.

I don't suggest you using this if you have acne-prone skin. But other than that , I think it'd be good. My roommate uses it, and she has clear skin. She loves it.

Anonymous, Canton, OH
Reviewed on January 2, 2008

totally made me break out. i know other people who have used it and they agree... dont put this on your face!!!

Anonymous
Reviewed on November 26, 2007

Don't even bother testing it out.