Burt's Bees BB Cream reviews

4/5 - 1 review

Brand: Burt's Bees

Active Ingredients (Light Shade):
Titanium Dioxide (5.3%), Zinc Oxide (7%).

Active Ingredients (Light/Medium Shade):
Titanium Dioxide (4.7%), Zinc Oxide (7%).

Active Ingredients (Medium Shade):
Titanium Dioxide (4.7%), Zinc Oxide (7%).

Inactive Ingredients (All Shades): Water, Glycerin, Decyl Oleate, Isoamyl Cocoate, Isoamyl Laurate, Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Stearic Acid, Morinda citrifolia Fruit Extract, Beeswax, Jojoba Esters, Mica, Iron Oxides, Silica, Sorbitan Stearate, Stearyl Alochol, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Carboxymethyl C10-16 Alkyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Trihydroxystearin, Alumina, Arachidyl Alcohol, Sorbic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol.

Burt's Bees BB Cream

Great BB cream for sensitive skin
Reviewed on October 3, 2016

I'm surprised that no one has reviewed this BB cream yet! I've used it for over a week now (so not too long) but the days I have, this has been a great BB cream to help even skin tone - without making you itchy, cakey, or dry. It is light coverage, but I think it is buildable. I apply it with a damp sponge, and a little goes a long way. I've had NO breakouts - and the ingredients are almost 99% natural - so no talc etc.. and it does contain SPF. After washing this off my face (having it on for 8 hours a day) I think that my skin is actually getting softer using this product. (FYI - I do use Daniel Kern's face wash and BP prior.)

This BB cream was emphasizing dry patches on my face - but I figured out how to stop it; I first apply my moisturizer (Olay sensitive) with the damp makeup sponge that I'm going to use for the BB cream. Yes. Same sponge for both your moisturizer - then the BB cream. I then apply the BB cream right after the moisturizer (no waiting) - using the same sponge. Works WONDERS! Just apply and go! That seems to have solved my flake issue - which was happening constantly.

I definitely recommend ppl check this BB cream out. It currently comes in three colors: light, light/medium, and medium. I have both light/medium and medium and mix them because the light shades are very light, and the medium looks a little too dark. But mixing seems to create a good color. I've found this at Target and Walgreens, but my Walmart doesn't carry it. A little goes a long way - and it lasts!