Page 4 of Brevoxyl-4 Benzoyl Peroxide (4%) Cream reviews

3.8/5 - 43 reviews

Benzoyl Peroxide (4%).

Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol and Macrogol Cetostearyl Ether, Simethicone Emulsion, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Fragrance X-23304, Purified Water.

Reviewed on April 20, 2008

I've only been using if for a week or so but the side effects have been horrible. I dont know if I should continue using it or not. Will my skin eventually get used to it?

Reviewed on March 23, 2008

Reccomended for spot treatment as part your regimen

Reviewed on February 22, 2008

I got this product from my mother because she gets free samples from her office (she's a pediatrician). She told me to use it for my forehead breaking out. After just a few weeks I really saw a change. Now, it's been one and half months and my skin is clear. I use this product with duac and cetaphil moisturizer. For spot treatments when I see something coming to the surface, I use the proactiv refining mask (sulfur treatment) and sleep with it on. It all really works. Do not forget to moisturize!!!!

Reviewed on February 13, 2008

Make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients. Has anyone had a similar reaction? I am worried there will be long term damage.

Reviewed on January 17, 2008

It took me a few days to get into my regime of the was, the lotion, duac, and then actually remembering to put on moisturizer. I only use this in the AM (using retin A Micro at night) but so far I like it. I do use a makeup remover first cause I don't want it near my eyes. I think as long as you use a good moisturizer it's relatively easy.

Reviewed on November 26, 2007

The bottom line is, never use this product for a long term basis. After a couple of weeks of using this product, it will almost devoid your skin of the natural and important fats that need to be on your skin. I'm writing this because i'm recovering from this awful product, and i wish to share this information to those that are thinking of trying out this awful product.

btw, the bottle looks like toothpaste, and can be mistaken for one...

Reviewed on November 21, 2007

great product as far as treating acne... has never let me down and ive been using it for about a year and a half now.

remember the dryness tho... make sure you have a good acne healthy moisturiser present to use also. follow dans reg closely.

Reviewed on November 19, 2007

It was working hard on my spot all be it very slowly. Ultimately after 6 weeks now i would have expected to see much better results (had better skin about a week ago, now massive breakout) considering i was dedicated to the application.

Also, the product is quite expensive at least a fiver a go. Doesnt last a long time, especially with Dan's suggested amounts.

Takes ages to apply into the skin, applications could take upto 10 to 15 mins!!

Overall i think its average, i think i may have paid the price of having a binge alcohol session at the weekend but personally, for 6 weeks use, i expected a clearer face (ive had less spots using no treatments!!)

Reviewed on November 6, 2007

I like this, but I worry that it will be too drying as winter approaches. For now, though, it seems to be doing a great job making my skin less oily and, along with Duac gel, healing my whiteheads and cysts.