Page 3 of Brevoxyl-4 Benzoyl Peroxide (4%) Cream reviews

3.8/5 - 43 reviews

Benzoyl Peroxide (4%).

Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol and Macrogol Cetostearyl Ether, Simethicone Emulsion, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Fragrance X-23304, Purified Water.

Reviewed on July 19, 2009

If you have mild to moderate achne this is perfect for your skin, use it when you wake up and go to sleep for perfect skin.

Reviewed on June 23, 2009

use a good moisturizer, exfoliate and cleanse skin, then use the creme...it will clear up your skin really fast!

Reviewed on May 21, 2009

I like it. I'm getting married in a month so I trusted this to make my skin look beautiful for pictures and so far it's working well.

Reviewed on May 10, 2009

I would say this is an effective way of getting rid of mild to moderate acne in small areas. You should give it a try but don't expect to get instant results.

Reviewed on April 15, 2009

Good if you don't mind the side effects. Get ready to splurge on the moisturizer!!

Reviewed on February 7, 2009

I have been using brevoxyl mixed with Avene diacneal (this was the prescribed tratment from my dermatologist) for 8 days now and I am pleased with the results. I don't really have that much acne, but the last months I had a hormonal break out, especially on my chin, which kind of weird because when I han real acne in my teens (I am 34 now), I only had ance on my cheeks. Anyway I was very depressed of my latest skin condition so after trying some products I finally decided to go to the derm. So far I am very pleased with the results. But I must mention that I do not use brevoxyl on its own but in conjuction with avene diacneal.

Reviewed on January 2, 2009

Though I have had limited experience with this product, I would recommend it for light acne. I never used to have major breakouts, but I just started on the contraceptive pill and it's contributed to an increase in whiteheads etc. After reading the reviews above I am a bit concerned about flaking and peeling, but I shall make sure to apply more moisturiser to hopefully prevent this. I haven't yet had this side effect and haven't experienced and redness or irritation. So far, so good. =)

Reviewed on December 30, 2008

i have been using it for 3 months now. there are no other side effects except minor drying of skin. my acne has disappeared...

Reviewed on November 21, 2008

Very effective. Use moisturizer.

Reviewed on June 15, 2008

when i first started to use this product i noticed a massive improvement, i had no spots within 2 weeks. hardly dries my face out but still use moisturiser. but gradually i started getting spots in places were i never got them, like my cheekbones and mouth area.

so bottom line, its cleared up the masses of spots i use to get along my jaw line, and now i just get them dotted around my face. WHICH is a hell lot better. has worked well anough to keep persisting at it and hope it works to clear my whole face.

peace, and much love folks.