Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar reviews

Brand: Braggs

Certified Organic Raw Apple, Purified water.

works
Reviewed on October 21, 2014

Works good for people who gets pimple, but if you want to use this buy it from a organic store, and it has to have the mother in it and it has to be organic i use this like a toner, and i drink it also i love it :)

Best product I've used so far
Reviewed on June 25, 2014

I've been suffering from moderate acne since around the age of 15 . I'm turning 23 in a month and the battle still goes on.. although it's not as bad as back in my teen years. Like many people on this site, I've tried pretty much everything.

I've read lots of reviews and articles about Organic ACV and I watched a Youtube video that motivated me to try it out. Honestly, this has done wonders for my face. I cleanse with Cetaphil and then use Bragg's Organic ACV as a toner (half ACV, half water in a sanitized glass bottle) in the morning and at night before bed. I did notice a difference within the first week and over the next couple of months it kept getting better. I haven't really had anymore breakouts since I started using it... I do still get the occasional tiny whitehead and I still have some tiny black heads in the chin area, scarring along the jawline, and quite a bit of those stupid tiny skin coloured bumps on my forehead but they seem to be less noticeable now. So I wouldn't say it's cured my acne completely... but this product has worked the best out of all the other ones I've tried throughout these last 8 years. And it's consistent... It doesn't just stop working after a while and I didn't go through a purging stage.

I figure if you haven't tried this yet and nothing else is working... then give it a shot! Just make sure it's the organic kind with the "mother". I tried the regular Heinz ACV about a year ago and it did nothing. (I didn't do enough research back then) I found the Bragg's brand for about $6 at Superstore in their Organic section. Oh, and.. I did try drinking this product like others have but I gave up with that after about a month. Honestly I didn't notice a difference from drinking it. Using it as a toner seems to be all I need.

Final note: I think one other natural product I'd like to try as a toner eventually is Witch Hazel. I may end up using it instead of ACV just to see if it works better or not. I will post a review about that experience later on!

This is a part of my daily skin-care routine!
Reviewed on June 12, 2014

I have tried many products, from oral medication to a wide range of store bought topical products, to the Acne.org regimen and I still had breakouts on and off. At the age of 26, I am tired of still having mild to moderate acne. I purchased Bragg's ACV and used it both as a drink and a diluted toner. I tried mixing a tablespoon in a big glass of water and couldn't stand the taste of sipping on it for a while, so I now just quickly drink a tablespoon straight followed by a glass of water. I do this twice daily. I also use the diluted ACV toner (3 T water, 1 T ACV), twice daily. I apply the toner, let it dry, then apply acne.org moisturizer with a drop of jojoba oil, and then my makeup. At the end of the day, I wash off my makeup and apply the toner again. I am now 3 weeks into this new routine and I have noticed a big difference in my skin. I have has significantly less breakouts and a more even skin tone. I would strongly recommend this ACV routine!

It tried...but it failed
Reviewed on May 7, 2014

I was really hoping this would work for me. the reviews seemed great and even fam recommended it. So about 3 weeks ago i started drinking 2-3 capfuls of this stuff diluted in water everyday. About a week after i started drinking i began using it topically on my entire face overnight. I noticed tht i was still getting new acne after taking this but my skin did look glowy n healthier. But the acne continued, it did not improve. I had so much faith in this stuff...and i used the good one too-braggs organic. Kinda sad, man :l i wouldnt NOT recommend this though becuz some ppl have seen fabulous results with ACV. Just not me :l

by Phoxxie on 06/02/2014 15:08
Keep using it. As in all things, it gets worse before it gets better. Your body needs time to purify itself and thats one of the things that happen. Nothing is instantaneous.
so glad I bought this product
Reviewed on March 8, 2014

I purchased ACV after I heard alot of great reviews on it and I am so happy. Ive been using it for about a week and a half now and my breakouts on my skin have become so much better and less frequent. Also some of my acne scarring has started to fade. Ive been able to go out in public with less makeup and it really boosted my self esteem. I drink one tablespoon in a glass of water in the mornings and usd it as a toner (diluted). I strongly recommend this product to anyone with acne or acne scars.

saved my skin! I had severe acne, no new breakouts, no oil!
Reviewed on February 25, 2014

I started using this as a diluted toner, now use it as straight toner.

Within a week saw dramatic changes in my skin, no new breakouts, and my face had a glow I never knew to exist.

I can't believe I lived without it, as my face was EXTREMELY oily, now the oil is completely balanced.

I DRINK IT and USE IT TOPICALLY. I sip on a cup of ice water with as much acv as my tastebuds allow.

seriously a miracle. In my second or third week and i feel pretty again. i put acv in little travel containers so I can put it in water everywhere I go, and wash my face with it.

No difference
Reviewed on June 27, 2013

I didn't use Braggs because it's not available in the UK but I did use an organic version so it contained 'mother'. I used it topically as a toner on a cotton pad with water every night. It smells terrible and isn't great to travel with (looks like urine!). It didn't improve/ worsen my acne so it's not really something I would continue to use. I was convinced this would be the product for me since it has such great reviews, but I guess it's worth a try since it's so cheap!

by alijade07 on 02/25/2014 08:40
I see where your coming from, but i have a suggestion. Did you use acv straight, not diluted onto a cotton ball? I know people say that is harsh, but I have been doing it, after trying it diluted to no avail, and this seems to be working tremendously. :)
Reviewed on August 12, 2012

I absolutely love this product! Has really helped with existing acne and has protected against new acne forming. I dab a little bit on a cotton ball and sweep across my face. I also take 2 teaspoons a day for vibrant skin. It takes about a week to get used to the smell/taste but it is totally worth it. I don't know what i was doing before this product. Make sure you get the Braggs brand with the "Mother" which contains all the organic nutrients.

by alijade07 on 02/25/2014 08:42
How did it help with the red marks after it went away? I have been using it for about two weeks, and see a dramatic difference, ( i suppose i'm wishing for too much) but im spoiled from this stuff now and want the scars gone!
Reviewed on August 3, 2012

I drank this for a few weeks. I would put a little bit (like a cap full) in a big old glass of water and I would do this three times a day. At first it was just horrible, but I developed a taste for it by the end of the first week. It was of no matter though, because by the second week I started throwing up blood from the damage this acid (it's a weaker one, but an acid none the less) did to my esophagus. I don't care what it did to my face (it admittedly did seem to be helping)... any time blood comes out of your mouth it's probably time to reassess what you're doing with your life...

Reviewed on April 19, 2012

I use this for almost every ailment I ever have now. I take 3 swigs a day (I figure that is about 3 tbsp) & chase it with powerade, water, juice, etc. I also use it topically from time to time. (I get a lot of compliments on my skin) From acne to the common cold- this stuff is a miracle worker! I can also tell now when I haven't been taking it regularly because I will be more prone to break out.