Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar reviews

4.1/5 - 9 reviews
no reviews

Brand: Braggs

Certified Organic Raw Apple, Purified water.

so glad I bought this product
Reviewed on March 8, 2014

I purchased ACV after I heard alot of great reviews on it and I am so happy. Ive been using it for about a week and a half now and my breakouts on my skin have become so much better and less frequent. Also some of my acne scarring has started to fade. Ive been able to go out in public with less makeup and it really boosted my self esteem. I drink one tablespoon in a glass of water in the mornings and usd it as a toner (diluted). I strongly recommend this product to anyone with acne or acne scars.

saved my skin! I had severe acne, no new breakouts, no oil!
Reviewed on February 25, 2014

I started using this as a diluted toner, now use it as straight toner.

Within a week saw dramatic changes in my skin, no new breakouts, and my face had a glow I never knew to exist.

I can't believe I lived without it, as my face was EXTREMELY oily, now the oil is completely balanced.

I DRINK IT and USE IT TOPICALLY. I sip on a cup of ice water with as much acv as my tastebuds allow.

seriously a miracle. In my second or third week and i feel pretty again. i put acv in little travel containers so I can put it in water everywhere I go, and wash my face with it.

No difference
Reviewed on June 27, 2013

I didn't use Braggs because it's not available in the UK but I did use an organic version so it contained 'mother'. I used it topically as a toner on a cotton pad with water every night. It smells terrible and isn't great to travel with (looks like urine!). It didn't improve/ worsen my acne so it's not really something I would continue to use. I was convinced this would be the product for me since it has such great reviews, but I guess it's worth a try since it's so cheap!

Reviewed on August 12, 2012

I absolutely love this product! Has really helped with existing acne and has protected against new acne forming. I dab a little bit on a cotton ball and sweep across my face. I also take 2 teaspoons a day for vibrant skin. It takes about a week to get used to the smell/taste but it is totally worth it. I don't know what i was doing before this product. Make sure you get the Braggs brand with the "Mother" which contains all the organic nutrients.

Reviewed on August 3, 2012

I drank this for a few weeks. I would put a little bit (like a cap full) in a big old glass of water and I would do this three times a day. At first it was just horrible, but I developed a taste for it by the end of the first week. It was of no matter though, because by the second week I started throwing up blood from the damage this acid (it's a weaker one, but an acid none the less) did to my esophagus. I don't care what it did to my face (it admittedly did seem to be helping)... any time blood comes out of your mouth it's probably time to reassess what you're doing with your life...

Reviewed on April 19, 2012

I use this for almost every ailment I ever have now. I take 3 swigs a day (I figure that is about 3 tbsp) & chase it with powerade, water, juice, etc. I also use it topically from time to time. (I get a lot of compliments on my skin) From acne to the common cold- this stuff is a miracle worker! I can also tell now when I haven't been taking it regularly because I will be more prone to break out.

Reviewed on March 19, 2012

I love this stuff, I use it along with taking collagen and drinking fresh squeezed lemon, water, and organic honey. I have not had a breakout in months since taking this. I went from having moderately sever acne to none. I take the acv 3 times a day. I take 2 teaspoons then gulp down water afterwards (probably don't want to take it that way if you have a sensitive stomach).

Reviewed on February 16, 2012

Best thing i have used to clear my acne in a long long time! I am however using in combination with Retin A topically. Cut dairy out of diet which helps tremendously along with cutting caffeine down to reduce hormonal break outs and over oiliness of my skin. I have nothing but great things to say about the ACV (with the Mother) that Braggs makes. I only buy it organic and will not buy any other brand.. Just make sure not to take it straight for it is bad for your stomach and your teeth enamel due to how acidic the drink is. So be careful! I am currently taking 2 tbs. total a day dilluted in around 8 to 12 oz. of water (1 tbs. in the morning and 1 tbs. in the evening). You really cannot find a better acne product on the market to take internally (I have taken Accutane orally around 2 years ago) combined with taking Fish Oil, Zinc (in the am), and using Retin a in the evening. I have been using ACV for around 2 months now and my face just keeps getting better and better.

Reviewed on September 23, 2011

i have never in my entire years of battling with acne have found anything as effective as ACV or apple cider vinegar drink. i have been taking it for a few weeks now and I can tell you that I have had no breakouts since! Super elated for the miraculous results obtained!! Still on my first bottle which I brought from a local Tesco hypermarket. Will not stop drinking this! :)

Here's what I usually do:

Pour a liitle bit of ACV into the bottle cap

Pour it into a glass and add any choice of other stuff (e.g: honey, fruit juice) just to get the taste better..

Mix it and voila!!! Gulp it down with lots of plain water..

Trust me on this people!!! It works!