Boscia Willow Bark Breakout Treatment reviews

4.2/5 - 9 reviews

Brand: Boscia

Water, Butylene Glycol, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, PEG-75, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium (Willowherb) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sapindus Mukurossi (Soapberry) Peel Extract, Potassium Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Phosphate (Vitamin C and E blend), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Phellodendron Bark Extract, Dextrin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Carbomer, PEG-80 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Orange Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Clove Oil, Fennel Oil, Gardenia Blue.

Boscia Willow Bark To-Go Breakout Treatment, .14-Fluid Ounce
updated: 09/19/2014 11:04 UTC

Reviewed on October 19, 2009

I have always had very oily skin boscia has always worked wonders for my skin. It keeps my skin very balanced. I have tried pretty much everything and nothing else works for my skin like boscia does. For my skin I use the Purifying cleansing gel for $21 the clarifying detox mask for $25 and the oil free daily hydration for $12 all around for me its worth the price.

Reviewed on February 9, 2009

While I continue to use other products for my acne (which will NEVER go away and I will ALWAYS have to use a regimen), the Boscia clear complexion helped with clearing the dark blemishes and scars I get from popping pimples, squeezing blackheads, etc.

While it is pricey (I buy the $48 dollar kit), it worked for me...THANK GOD!!!

Acne products I use:

Neutrogena blackhead scrub (almost daily use)

Neutrogena acne cleanser (daily use)

Clinique toner (almost daily use; someone suggested I use #4 and go to #3....???....idk)

Neutrogena on the spot acne treatment (daily use; it is seriously drying but it does have benzoyl peroxide...I think in future, I am going to find a gel bp product instead of this cream)

Reviewed on January 27, 2009

It's not a cure for acne just by itself. I'm taking medication so it reduced my dry skin and redness. I would not buy otherwise.

Reviewed on August 27, 2008

This stuff pretty much didn't do anything for my skin.

But it did get rid of my hicky.

weird...

Reviewed on August 11, 2008

It didn't do anything for my acne! Don't bother.

Reviewed on May 12, 2008

I was pleasantly surprised by how well it worked. I got a sample from sephora and tried it...really reduced redness and swelling. I love it and am now using the whole skincare line.

Reviewed on January 13, 2008

I use the Boscia mask a few times a week, and I really do like the benefits. It has a lot of antioxidants and helps to pull to toxins from your face, so that's a really nice benefit. So far I haven't felt it clear any of my pimples, but when I put it on it does provide a bit of relief if they're particularly painful. I notice that it does help to speed up the drying process. Overall, I'd say it's a good product, but for 22 bucks a single tube, I'd say that there are better things out there.