Boots Tea Tree + Witch Hazel Night Treatment Gel reviews

4.3/5 - 10 reviews

Brand: Boots

Aqua (Water), Butylene glycol, Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Dimethicone, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch hazel) distillate, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) leaf oil, Dimethiconol, Parfum (Fragrance), Potassium hydroxide, Hexyl cinnamal, Tetrasodium EDTA, Limonene, Styrene/acrylates copolymer, Alpha-isomethyl ionone, Linalool, CI 61570 (Green 5), CI 19140 (Yellow 5).

Reviewed on September 1, 2012

Although it won't get rid of acne completely, it does improve it.

Reviewed on January 24, 2012

Good product, I have tried the majority of over the counter products and none of them, not even doctors prescription worked as well as this!

Reviewed on December 27, 2011

I have used this product for the past few weeks and I have found a massive improvement to my acne! It is a lot more clearer than it was before, but it still hasn't cleared away completely.

Reviewed on December 5, 2011

I love this product! I'd recommend it to everyone! It helps reduce spots alot and made my face smooth and feel great ! I have tried so many treatments and to me this is a little miracle :)

Reviewed on November 6, 2011

I agree with "Amber" from Idaho, this is a great product that the US stores who carry Boots products should stock but don't. I bought this on vacation in the UK, fell in love and should've bought more! Oh well, lesson learned. If you can get it, it's great. Definitely worth the money.

Reviewed on June 16, 2009

Don't expect it to get rid of the worst acne. What it does do is help with the general angriness of skin looking red and sore. having said that I have noticed that I have had much fewer break outs than normal. You will also need to use a lot of product, so one bottle only lasts for the best part of a week (using on face and back),

Reviewed on May 25, 2009

works well would recomend to anyone

Reviewed on May 1, 2009

Love it and need more of it- but can't find it!

Reviewed on December 7, 2007

I have tried everything. Nothing else does a better job. Especially within such a short period of time. Unlike most acne treatments, you don't have to wait for weeks to see if it has any effect. It's inexpensive too. It certainly doesn't hurt to try. My active acne in now under control. I use it to improve my complexion overall. Can't live without it :)

Reviewed on October 13, 2007

kinda made me skin bit oily not great