Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Charcoal Facial Scrub reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Boots

Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Charcoal Facial Scrub

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Glycerin, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) seed powder, Cetyl alcohol, C14-22 alcohols, Butylene glycol, Glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, Stearyl alcohol, Pentylene glycol, C12-20 alkyl glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Charcoal powder, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch hazel) extract, Chlorphenesin, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) leaf oil, Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Polyacrylamide, Alcohol, C13-14 isoparaffin, Sodium hydroxide, Laureth-7.

Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Charcoal Facial Scrub

A staple skin detoxifier and it's cheap (Skin Type: Sensitive Combination skin | Skin Colour: Black)
Reviewed on May 6, 2016

So after lots of research and reading many positive reviews, I found this little gem. First time trying a skincare product from Boots but I'm a lover of Witch hazel and Tea tree so I felt like this product was perfect for me and honestly it has been really good to me. I thought it would be quite harsh but it's actually very gentle on the skin. The charcoal pulls all the dirt out of the pores which is something I NEED because I wear heavy make up. I use it every morning after using my tea tree face wash. Sometimes I mix my face wash with the scrub for a nice tingly feeling. I let it sit while I shower then I rinse my face last. Not sure if this has any effect but I do this to allow the charcoal to pull as much dirt out as possible. Oh and it's only £4.59