Boots Botanics Organic Nourishing Body Oil reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Boots

Boots Botanics Organic Nourishing Body Oil

Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil (Bergamot), Limonene, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Linalool, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral.

Reviewed on March 23, 2010

Like most people,I was heavily skeptical about putting oil on my skin when it seems like it should be the last thing you should be doing when you have any form of acne.

However,my skin was getting really dry and irratted from the BP and I wanted something I could easily add to a moisturizer I already knew wouldn't break me out.

I also didn't feel like waiting to order online,so I went to Target hoping to find something local.

Luckily,I came across this nourishing oil from the Boots Botanics line.Unlike the Acne.Org suggested jojoba oils,this brand also has a few other oils blended into it,such as Bergamont,Rose,Citrus,and a few other flower-based oils.I wasn't sure if these were going to cause an issue,but I went ahead and purchased it anyways just to give it a try.

So far,I've been using this for about 4 weeks and have nothing but good things to say about it.It quickly got rid of my dry,flakey skin and continues to do a great job of keeping my skin hydrated and healthy.

I also did some research on the other oils listed in the ingredients and found that they,too were non-comedogenic and had a lot of healing benefits,such as fading of scars (including acne),reducing fine lines,evening of skin tone,and repair of damaged skin cells.Skin oils are apparently really popular in Europe and have been used for hundreds of years to keep skin healthy and young looking.

I also like that this product is easily accessible and I only have to drive down the street to buy it.I don't have to pay shipping,and the bottle is pretty generously sized,at about 3.2 oz for 10 bucks.Its been about a month,and the bottle I have isn't even close to being 1/4 used,so I have a feeling this should end up lasting me another 3 or 4 months atleast.

The bottle it comes in is glass,however,so it doesn't have an easy dispense spout like the acne.org bottle does.I've found that using mini travel bottles with droppers does the trick just fine,and mak

by miriaam on 10/15/2014 21:32
I've been looking for this product as I love it too. It seems to be discontinued! does anyone know if it still exists?