Body Buddy reviews

4.2/5 - 9 reviews

Amazing!!
Reviewed on January 11, 2014

I love this product! It is excellent for my back & has prevented it from itching. Did you know it can be used in the shower like a loofah? Just add your favorite scrub & work it back & forth on your back. It's amazing! I can now wear backless dresses & halter tops & feel confident my skin looks gorgeous

Reviewed on February 1, 2013

This product is exactly what I was looking for. I needed something simple and practical for me to apply creams and lotions to my back. I use it daily in and out of the shower. I like how the material is non-absorbent so I know all the cream is going onto my back.

One MAJOR criticism is the handles! They are weak, flimsy, and after using for just two months, the stretchy elastic handles have lost form and function. Now the handles are shriveled and cause red abrasions on my hands where I motion back and forth using the product. The red burn lines are starting to blister that I have to use the product every other day. I am considering having a friend sew a more hand-friendly, stronger material onto the bodybuddy for the handle. I have emailed the company requesting them to re-evaluate this part of their product. I've only had the product two months and the handles are already losing integrity. I would think the handles don't even need to be elastic, but rather just a more hand-friendly handle with a loop (or something). The elastic handles start to burn and rub the skin raw, especially when using wet in the shower.

Other than that, the product simplicity and function are great. It gets the job done!

Reviewed on February 4, 2011

Does exactly what it is designed for, although I don't understand why the handles are elasticated. Would be easier to use if the handles didn't stretch.

I hold my Body Buddy over a radiator for a couple of minutes to warm it up a bit. It can be quite cold on the skin when used first thing in the morning. :)

Reviewed on June 17, 2008

Amazing. Make a few improvements love it.

Reviewed on May 25, 2008

It works really well. I love it.

Reviewed on August 21, 2007

A decent buy. Seems slightly overpriced for what it is (strip of soft non-absorbent material with handles), but something like this seems almost necessary for making optimal, efficient use of expensive skincare products on hard to reach areas on your back.

Reviewed on March 2, 2007

I haven't actually used it for the lotion as they advertise it for. But I used it in the shower to apply the regimen gentle cleanser to my back.

I was a bit skeptical at first about how it would feel on my skin, and how well it would spread the soap around. However, my skepticism soon vanished as soon as I put it to use. It, glides over your skin, and feels incredible...very gentle. And it works up a very nice, even lather.

Also, it is very easy to clean, as it is made of soft, leather-like, vinyl. You can just rince it off in the shower, or wipe it with a damp cloth when using it for BP or moisturizer.

A great buy!