We’re hiring a full time Web Developer to keep Acne.org thriving and to implement lots of cutting edge stuff we have planned. It will be a challenging and fulfilling job. I’m posting the help wanted ad online in several places, but ideally I’d love someone right from the community here at Acne.org or at least someone who you guys refer to me. Here’s the ad:
This position directly assists in the implementation and maintenance of our web site and shopping cart. A successful candidate would be a task-oriented hard worker who gets things done and is comfortable in a fast paced atmosphere. Candidate must be fiercely and naturally detailed and take direction extraordinarily well.
Required skills and experience (5+ years):
– Advanced Photoshop skills a plus
– Invision Board (IPB) experience a plus
– E-commerce experience highly preferred
– Professionally program and implement multiple concepts to an extremely high level.
– Perform regular web maintenance.
– Maintain server.
– Keep a can-do attitude at all times, concentrating on how to make a project work.
– Be open to anything. Everyone on our team pitches in when needed, no matter how big and no matter how small the task may seem.
– Our office is in San Francisco, but we are open to working remotely for the right candidate.
How to apply:
Please send a copy of your resume with cover letter (both as attachments) with “Web Generalist:0150-1″ in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org