Hey you guys. Sorry, we didn’t get to a video today. We’re working on skin picking pages, and as often happens around here, it’s blowing up into something bigger and bigger. I’m very excited to launch it, hopefully next week. It’s going to include a cognitive behavioral program to help people stop picking at their skin. Skin picking is a big issue that I’ve been wanting to tackle for years. I also want to do a weekly video blog about it. I’ll be joining everyone in the program and I plan on updating everyone weekly on how it’s going for me. I don’t pick at my skin, but I bite my nails, which it turns out is pretty much an identical issue to skin picking. So we can all do it together! Have a fun weekend!
6 Responses to “Skin picking pages”
Carefully follow this regimen using any of the recommended over-the-counter products. When followed precisely, you can expect results in weeks and completely clear skin in 3-4 months (or faster for many people).
- Acne.org news (1)
- Adult acne (7)
- Advice (1)
- Body acne (2)
- Diet and health (18)
- Makeup (6)
- Misc (232)
- Over-the-counter medications (1)
- Prescription medications (1)
- Regimen products (17)
- SPF (16)
- Research (17)
- Rosacea (2)
- Scars (5)
- Shaving (13)
- The Regimen (32)
- Treatments / Products (87)
- Tamara on All new Acne.org site design is live!
- bill on Consumer Reports tests: (1) Proactive vs. AcneFree (2) Zeno vs. No! No! Skin
- Dave on All new Acne.org site design is live!
- Mike on Don’t wait between cleansing and treating? Blasphemy! Your input please.
- Dave on Compelling reason to prescribe topical antibiotics? Anyone?…Anyone?