As usual, I am busy with a bunch of stuff–bottling jojoba, sampling moisturizers, researching this and that. But at this time of year, and forgive the mushiness, I remember how unimportant that stuff is when compared with family and people. So at the risk of sounding all touchy feely and what not, I really appreciate all of you guys. It is amazing how caring you are to each other and to me. It means a ton to me that you guys come here and help each other out so selflessly–and help me out too. I feel blessed being part of the community that you all make possible.

So happy holidays to everybody! And a million thanks for another amazing year.

Cheers,

Dan

9 thoughts on “Happy Holidays y’all

1. Thanks Dan for your encouraging words and for starting this website for us to be a part of, it has been a blessing to me in so many ways.. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season with your friends and family!

2. Hello Dan!

Again, thanks for your amazing products and “touchy” feelings… LOL. Happy holidays to you too. Hope you enjoy the holiday season with friends and family.

3. Thank you for creating this site. I have just found it today and am very impressed. It is nice to hear other people’s stories and to give them words of encouragement while they are going through their acne journey. Happy holidays to you too!

4. Hey Dan! Thanks for your amazing products and for making them available to us for such a reasonable price. I too am an acne sufferer, but your regimen has given me total victory over my hideous problem. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! And I can say that a clear face is a wonderful Christmas present!! :-) Merry Christmas to you and everyone else on Acne.org!!

5. i came across you site thought it was great for my daughter how is 13 and get outbreaks which start after she got her face painted they used a spray gun to apply paint they did not put any barrier toprotect her face and the out break went on i brught a blue cloth which meant to helpshe using that and there a big diffence thankyou samantha brasher

6. this is a great site with instant anwers thankyou sam brasher austraila in words that everyone can understand not just dr nures but mums and dads wholook after there children and try helping clear upbreakouts