I didn’t receive enough submissions for something to work on each product, so instead of using artwork on the products I’ll probably leave them plain for now. I took the winnings and split it between everyone who entered, so in a sense everyone won. There were some very cute submissions.
Carefully follow this regimen using any of the recommended over-the-counter products. When followed precisely, you can expect results in weeks and completely clear skin in 3-4 months (or faster for many people).
- Acne.org news (1)
- Adult acne (7)
- Advice (1)
- Body acne (2)
- Diet and health (18)
- Makeup (6)
- Misc (232)
- Over-the-counter medications (1)
- Prescription medications (1)
- Regimen products (17)
- SPF (16)
- Research (17)
- Rosacea (2)
- Scars (5)
- Shaving (13)
- The Regimen (32)
- Treatments / Products (87)
- Tamara on All new Acne.org site design is live!
- bill on Consumer Reports tests: (1) Proactive vs. AcneFree (2) Zeno vs. No! No! Skin
- Dave on All new Acne.org site design is live!
- Mike on Don’t wait between cleansing and treating? Blasphemy! Your input please.
- Dave on Compelling reason to prescribe topical antibiotics? Anyone?…Anyone?