The moisturizer is being shipped on schedule tomorrow. Our manufacturer, being the super sticklers that they are, demand that I wait until Tuesday so they can get the results of the final assay before we put it up for sale. That means they want to triple check that it is exactly perfect now that the bottles are filled. I respect their attention to detail. So as long as Joel and I can get the shopping cart nailed by next Tuesday we should be ready to go.


Leave a Reply

  • Craig

    That’s great news! Can’t wait to try it! You rock Dan!

  • Anonymous


    and perfect timing for me too! I’m looking for a new moisturizer! I can’t wait

  • Karl

    Oh my gosh, that’s awesome! Although I’m a tad pissed at the timing because I just ordered three tubes of BP from you. 😉