Salicylic acid medication: I’m still using this stuff every morning. And quite frankly, I look forward to it every day. I look forward to the silky feel of it. I look forward to the slight sting. And I look forward to wearing brightly colored clothes with no fear of bleaching them. But, I have two really small, eensie weensie blackheads on my nose. But the rest of my skin is happy as can be on this stuff. In fact, it is smooth and pretty fantastic. My nose has been a slightly strange area since I’ve been using the SA, but then again, my allergies have been crazy and I’ve been blowing my nose constantly, so the irritation could be to blame. I do love the formulation though, so I ok’ed it. The formulator is doing some final stability testing on it and then will send me 30 final samples. I am going to give 3 or 4 of them to Brandy, Joel, Paul, and myself, and then I’ll need volunteers to try the other samples. I have a pretty cool feeling about this stuff tho.
Carefully follow this regimen using any of the recommended over-the-counter products. When followed precisely, you can expect results in weeks and completely clear skin in 3-4 months (or faster for many people).
- Acne.org news (1)
- Adult acne (7)
- Advice (1)
- Body acne (2)
- Diet and health (18)
- Makeup (6)
- Misc (232)
- Over-the-counter medications (1)
- Prescription medications (1)
- Regimen products (17)
- SPF (16)
- Research (17)
- Rosacea (2)
- Scars (5)
- Shaving (13)
- The Regimen (32)
- Treatments / Products (87)
- Anonymous on All new Acne.org site design is live!
- Tamara on All new Acne.org site design is live!
- bill on Consumer Reports tests: (1) Proactive vs. AcneFree (2) Zeno vs. No! No! Skin
- Dave on All new Acne.org site design is live!
- Mike on Don’t wait between cleansing and treating? Blasphemy! Your input please.