Bliss No 'Zit' Sherlock Complete Acne System reviews

2.8/5 - 5 reviews

Brand: Bliss

Purifying Cleanser+Toner
Ingredients:
Water (aqua/eau), sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, cocamidopropyl betaine, acrylates/aminoacrylates/C10-30 alkyl PEG-20 itaconate copolymer, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, salicylic acid, glycol stearate, sodium citrate, cocamidopropylamine oxide, linoleamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, mentha arvensis leaf oil, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil, lavandula hybrida oil, glycerin, disodium EDTA, lactic acid, ascorbic acid, panthenol, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, butylene glycol, yogurt powder, algae extract, camellia oleifera leaf extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, methylchloroisothiazolinone, bisabolol, lecithin, papain, tocopheryl acetate, methylisothiazolinone, cola acuminata seed extract, pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, spiraea ulmaria extract, linalool.

Oil Control Moisturizer
Ingredients:
Water (aqua/eau), corn starch modified, pentylene glycol, lactic acid, salicylic acid, sodium hyaluronate, ammonium hydroxide, bisabolol, dicetyl phosphate, sodium PCA, allantoin, farnesol, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, fragrance (parfum), mentha arvensis leaf oil, mentha spicata herb oil, lavandula hybrida oil, magnesium aluminum silicate, panthenol, retinyl palmitate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, palmitic acid, xanthan gum, glycine soja seed extract, tocopherol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, sodium C8-16 isoalkylsuccinyl wheat sulfonate, ceteth-10 phosphate, niacinamide, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, spiraea ulmaria extract, butylene glycol, acetic acid, ceramide 2, lecithin, methylisothiazolinone, yogurt extract, betaine, cinnamomum cassia bark extract, arginine, poterium officinale root extract, saccharomyces lysate extract, zingiber officinale root extract, sorbitol, alanine, glycine, lysine, proline, serine, threonine, PEG-40 stearate, glutamic acid, cetearyl alcohol, dimethicone, PPG-15 stearyl ether, cholesterol, propylene glycol, camellia oleifera leaf extract, disodium EDTA, retinol, limonene, linalool.

Correcting Serum
Ingredients:
Water (aqua/eau), alcohol denat., butylene glycol, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, polysorbate 20, ethoxydiglycol, salicylic acid, xanthan gum, hydroxyethylcellulose, sodium hydroxide, algae extract, yogurt powder, glucosamine HCl, fragrance (parfum), eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, mentha arvensis leaf oil, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil, lavandula hybrida oil, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, saccharomyces cerevisiae extract, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, urea, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, spiraea ulmaria extract, limonene, linalool.

Game-changer!
Reviewed on March 14, 2014

I have oily/combination skin especially around my chin and jawline. I get acne, but mostly clogged pores and blackheads. I've experimented with pricey Darphin products and ProActive but with no effect. I bought the Bliss No Zit Sherlock face wash at Winners (like Ross) for $10 and I use it morning and night. At first my skin got worse, then after about 2 weeks it was looking very smooth, clear and lovely!! I don't have the entire kit, only the face wash but it's all I need and I will be buying it again! I use literally one drop and work it into a lather, so one bottle will last likely 6 months.

Anonymous
Reviewed on June 14, 2011

Do not use this. IT DOESNT HELP

Reviewed on June 7, 2011

caused my skin to peel of dryness everywhere.

redness everywhere.

pimples everywhere, immdiatley right after.

a chick from sephora suggested it, i do not reccomend.

it has toxins & harsh chemicals that cause acne.

just like this, & pretty much every other product needs to get off the market it just causes us acne.

Reviewed on April 19, 2011

I used this daily. Didn't work. I've also used other products that failed, which is why I went to this. (other ones were Murad and Neutrogena). I'm at my wits end!!!!!

What's in a name, Cold climate
Reviewed on August 1, 2010

I have cystic hormonal acne, and have had it since I was 18. I'm 22 now, and I would really like to jump this hurdle before I have to move onto worrying about wrinkles. I have been to derm's and put on every "cycline" under the sun, and bcp's just completely knock me out of whack. Every topical imaginable, you name it, I have it in my cabinet. I used Murad for 4 months to no avail, so I attempted Benzoyl Peroxide creams (OUCH!) and my face fell off. Needless to say, I have uber sensitive skin, oily pimply red mess. I decided to try a simple facewash with no medication, (Purpose by J&J) and talk about stepping backwards... Apparently, I need more "umph" in my routine. I decided today to attempt the infamous Proactiv solution, but couldn't bring myself to pay the large sum for something that may or may not work again. Instead, I headed into my candy store (Sephora) and asked a worker what they have heard, recommend, etc. and she pointed me to No Zit Sherlock. After I got done laughing, she told me about the product. It has probiotics in it, along with Salicylic Acid to help fight crime, (i mean acne) and the probiotics work as a "good bacteria" to help even out your oil production. It doesn't dry your skin completely of oil or make your skin oily, it works to balance it out. I have maybe combo skin?? so I thought it sounded right up my alley! I have used every other product Sephora has to offer, and have never seen this or even heard about it, so I had little to lose. The scent is a bit medicine-y, but I like it because it actually smells like it's working. NOT an alcohol smell, more like a cough drop. And also, the cleanser is a gel/cream mix, with a pearl color to it. A little dab'll do ya here. As far as the serum goes, dab a bit all over to get an even light layer, and wait until it absorbs completely to add the oil controlling moisturizer. All in all, I give it a thumb up, just for smelling great and giving me hope for now! It just... feels diff