Bioskincare All Natural Skin Care Cream reviews

3.3/5 - 20 reviews

Brand: Bioskincare

Distilled Water (solvent), Peg-4 Olivate (emulsifier derived from Olive Oil); Sorbitan Olivate (moisturizer derived from Olive Oil); Squalane extracted from Olive Oil (natural moisturizer and antioxidant); Hyaluronic Acid (in solution – moisturizer); Helix Aspersa Müller Glycoconjugates (biological active complex); Glycerin (humectant); a very low proportion of SUPRAPEIN ™, a synergistic combination of botanical extracts that yields a natural preservative with a broad-spectrum of antimicrobial activity.

Reviewed on June 5, 2012

it worked to get rid of my irritated sensitive skin, and also some pimples...but its way too expensive.

Reviewed on June 4, 2012

you know, it worked so it depends on each person if they want to spend the money on the jar but it works very well! within a month all of my pimples were gone and even some of my rosacea...so id say take the risk!

Reviewed on October 20, 2011

I used the bioskinexfol cream with the little crystals in it to get rid of my old acne scars from when i suffered with acne and it did the trick, at least so far. Right now i'm on my 2nd jar and so far my scars are going away with time. I have broken out a little bit, but that also could be from my diet, but if you need to get rid ofscars, this is the product i would recommend!

Reviewed on October 20, 2011

I suffer from pretty severe acne and my friend told me she used this skin care line to c

Reviewed on August 13, 2011

Do not buy any products from Bioskincare/Biocutis! I used to use a facial product from Bioskincare containing the same "snail serum"; all of a sudden the smell of the product changed in the last shipment they sent, and it began giving me itchy skin all over my face. Worst of all, the company refused to refund me or let me do an exchange, even for an unused, unopened jar. I had been a customer for about three years, spending hundreds, possibly even thousands, and never asked for a refund for anything before. This company has horrible customer service, products cause allergic reactions, and worst of all they will not give you your money back if something is wrong with it (please note: this stuff is not cheap, either: what I was using, Bioskinforte, cost about $70/jar).

Reviewed on January 14, 2011

The customer service of this company (BioCutis) is terrible. They won't connect you with a supervisor when you have an issue, and I was not allowed to order because the first card I tried was declined even though my 2nd card worked just fine!...

Reviewed on November 19, 2010

WORTH IT! I had really bad acne and after trying this product in about 3 months i had about only 2 pimples left! Now i'm using another one of their products to get rid of my scars. I do not know how they did it, but I used the BIOSKINFORTE to get rid of my acne, and wow.......it worked REALLY well. Now i'm using their bioskinexfol, and it has crystals in it, so I hope it will give me good results!

Reviewed on February 1, 2010

You are all more than welcome to try it, however I gave it my best shot, applying a substancial quantity over a long period of time, for smaller scars than most and didnt see any results. I am only being honest. Its best to save up for something that will help a bit more. I question the other postive posters here and ask, did you really see improvement or do you work for a company selling the product?

Reviewed on November 16, 2009

I used it on its own without combining other products so there's no doubt that this product has caused the break out. It did nothing for my pitted scars but rather I look like a clown now.The marks left behind from the cystic pimples hasn't fade though it has been weeks.And I'm still having 1 week-old cystic pimples which are HUGE

Reviewed on November 1, 2009

I'm hanging on to wait for the advertised miracle on my acne scars. Well, to be honest, it's horrid for now. My face is blotchy, red and it's so ugly that I'm apprehensive about leaving the house. Yikes, please update me if anyone has experienced the same or saw different results. Thanks!