Biore Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips reviews

3.7/5 - 56 reviews

Brand: Biore

Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Menthol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract.

Nice!
Reviewed on October 24, 2013

I love using these. Although it feels weird with it on, it's worth it. The only thing I don't like is taking it off. It hurts! But other than that, it works.

these are oddly satisfying
Reviewed on July 1, 2013

I use these on my nose to remove white heads and/or blackheads or even just to keep pores clean. to make them work the best, i steam my face and then cleanse my nose before using. This helps open the pores and get rid of surface dirt so that the pore strips can go deep down to clean. When you remove the strip, you see all the dirt that was once in your skin! it makes you feel good that you got all of it out and kid of grossed out that we can build up that much dirt.

Reviewed on March 13, 2012

The strips are slightly drying, but that's okay. What else could you expect? It hurts a ton, though, when you take them off. I started tearing up. It didn't take a ton of my blackheads out, but that's probably because i don't have a ton. It did take out stubborn ones that I'be been scrubbing at for months.

Reviewed on November 10, 2011

This works like a charm for me. Before I tried the regular pore strips and just about nothing came out. I would follow the directions and be extremely disappointed. If you are having the same issue I suggest the ultra pore strips. Personally, I like warm showers which gets the bathroom steamy and my face moist/opens my pores - immediately after I come out of the shower I apply the strip- I don't pat down my nose or anything. I just apply it and wait. Typically,the results are astounding.

Reviewed on September 25, 2011

this works very well , just takes more time and continuous use!

Reviewed on August 19, 2011

If you have a clogged nose full of oil and sebum, this strip should do the trick to clear most of those pores. They are super easy to use, and unless you have very sensitive skin, shouldn't be difficult at all to remove. I use these twice a month, to let my pores rest and reclog biweekly. If your complaint is concerning why the strips don't pull out every single blackhead, it's because no pore strip will pull them all out in a single use. Once you have finished the entire box, you should see a clearer nose. I would buy these over the regular cleansing Biore strips, they just work better.

Reviewed on June 26, 2011

I love the Ultra Deep Cleansing Biore strips, but you only get 6 strips for about $8. However, they are effective in the removal of black heads, and after use of just one strip, most are removed.

Reviewed on May 30, 2011

So I got a free sample from the Seventeen magazine a couple months ago. The ad was convincing-- I thought it be cool to see what was in my pores and get the pimples out. IT WORKED!!!! Man, it worked goooooodddd. It didn't get out just blackheads, it gor out whiteheads and pus filled pimples too. Just wait a little while, and every pimple will give way to this strip.

*** To all those prissies who say it didn't get out EVERYTHING, it's NOT gonna get out EVERYTHING. Use it for a couple times a week and you'll be pleased with the results. Expecting it to get out EVERYTHING is like washing your face and crying because it didn't get rid of your pimples. Prissies. Also, your nose shouldn't grow hair. If you think it pulled out hair, it didn't. Those are blackheads.

Reviewed on May 3, 2011

I did EXACTLY what the instructions told me. I was very excited when i bought them, thinking all the many blackheads on my nose would go away. I wet my nose, dried my hands, and applied the strip as shown on the instructions. I waited 15min till it was stiff and slowly peeled it off, it did not hurt very badly. But when i took it off and looked at it, it was blank. I rinsed my nose, and every single blackhead was still there. Why isn't it working, as everybody else who has tried this product have had their blackheads removed. Why can't I?

Reviewed on April 20, 2011

Worth the money to get clear skin.