Biore Skin Preservation Dual Fusion Moisturizer + SPF30 reviews

Brand: Biore

Biore Skin Preservation Dual Fusion Moisturizer + SPF30

Octinoxate (3.0%) and Zinc Oxide (3.9%).

Other Ingredients:
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl-Pg Hydroxyethyl Palmitamide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Nymphaea Coerulea Flower Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Hordeum Distichon [Barley] Extract, Disodium Rutinyl Disulfate, Peg-3 Dimethicone, Polyacrylamide, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Stearoxy Pg-Hydroxyethylcellulose Sulfonate, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Laureth-7, Propyleneglycol, Iron Oxides, Disodium Edta, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Tropolone, Fragrance, Green 5, Yellow 5, Green 3.

Mark product as reinstated

harpchild, Los Angeles
Reviewed on April 26, 2011

Tried this on the advise of my SIL, who doesn't have any acne. It was no where near moisturizing enough to offset the drying effects of Acne.org's 2.5% BP Treatment. It actually made my face dryer than if I'd applied only the BP (I had fine lines appear around my eyes that I've never had before and have never had again since I switched to another moisturizer). And no matter which order I applied the products in, or how long I waited (or didn't wait) in between applications, this sunscreen coagulated with the BP Treatment and would leave small, white clumps of lotion on my face. Really disappointed because it was so expensive.

Reviewed on July 7, 2010

I loved this product in the first few days of use because it kept my face matte and provided a good amount of SPF (it never really felt moisturizing). Fast forawrd a couple days later... my skin felt and looked dry!! With foundation on, this accentuated the dry spots as it didn't provide enough moisture! I have very oily skin and this "moisturizer" made my skin dry and flaky!!

Reviewed on June 25, 2010

Great day time moisturizer! After I use the 2.5% acne.org BP and wait 5 minutes, I put 3 pumps on my fingers, spread, and pat on my face and blend a little bit. Not greasy, just enough moisture and it protects from the sun without being irritating.