Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub reviews

Brand: Biore

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Synthetic Wax, PEG 6 Caprylic Capric Glycerides, Ethoxydiglycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Menthol, Benzophenone 4, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub - 5 oz
updated: 10/31/2014 16:59 UTC

old formulation far superior
Reviewed on August 12, 2014

it was the best, better than proactive, why'd they change it? sucks now

Great
Reviewed on February 9, 2014

I was using this before I got on the regimen. I used this scrub every two nights in the shower. The beads are not harsh at all, and do provide sufficient exfoliation. it didn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry, and made my complexion brighter and softer. One downside is that it's kind of hard to rinse (synthetic wax is one of its ingredients so I suspect it's because of that.)

Most Effective Drugstore Cleanser
Reviewed on January 10, 2014

While I'm currently not using this since I'm on The Regimen, I have tried more drugstore acne-fighting cleansers than I can even count. No single cleanser has worked miracles for my acne, but I am giving this 5 stars because this one has helped the most far more than any other. It's gentle enough to use daily because the beads are encapsuled and incredibly gentle. Even though the claim of the cooling/tingling feeling of getting into your pores is just a gimmick, it does feels soothing if your skin is irritated. Give it a shot. It's pretty cheap compared to other drugstore cleansers so you don't have much to lose.

Does Wonders
Reviewed on June 28, 2013

I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin the first time I used this scrub. It feels softer and it has a brighter complexion. Some of my acne has shrunk dramatically within two uses of this. I have also noticed my acne marks/scars redness is reduced. As of now the product is working amazing for me. I'm hoping since my scars are pretty light that this will help get rid of them once and for all! My skin is very sensitive and this does not irritate or dry out my skin whatsoever.

Gets the job done, but that's about all.
Reviewed on June 28, 2013

I found it was good for some light exfoliation.. but beyond that.. nothing much. I don't believe it helps much with any breakouts you might get.. but it could help very mild breakouts with some skin types.

Reviewed on December 13, 2012

its a great product it gives you a fresh clean face after using it! but it drys out your skin so i sujject a good moisterizer for sensitive skin ! since this product isn't a cleanser its an exfoliater using it for your regular skincare routine might be harsh for a acne prone skin. This is my oppinion because ive tried it and it cleared up all my acne then i stopped using it and started using other products because it stopped working on my skin. bottom line its worth it !

Reviewed on July 20, 2012

This product is amazing! I have very acne prone, combination skin and it doesn't dry out my dry cheeks or oil up my t-zone! Leaves your face feeling super duper soft and cool. I've been using this for about 2 or 3 weeks and it's been leaving clear and beautiful. I used to use St. Ives Apricot Scrub and it worked, but it was a bit too abrasive. This scrub has just enough beads in it and the beads don't exfoliate as much as the St. Ives does which I really like. It starts out as a gel type of cleanser and turns into an exfoliant and then into a creamy cleanser. Works super duper well! I would recommend using an extra exfoliator if your skin loves to be exfoliated like mine. My acne has cleared up loads! I use this with no toner, and a Walmart brand moisturizer, and it works well. I don't know how well this would work on sensitive or super dry skin, but on oily-combination skin, it works well. Love this product! <3

Reviewed on April 18, 2012

Overall you couldn't go wrong buying this! My face always looks shiny I haven't found the right product to help that! but this is a great face scrub that helps clear! I really like this one