Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub reviews

3.9/5 - 163 reviews

Brand: Biore

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Synthetic Wax, PEG 6 Caprylic Capric Glycerides, Ethoxydiglycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Menthol, Benzophenone 4, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub - 5 oz
updated: 11/30/2015 04:31 UTC
$4.80 is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Deep Clean Machine
Reviewed on July 15, 2015

I have been using this scrub for a few months. The previous scrub I was using was the Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Scrub. That scrub I didn't like very much because I hadn't had acne on my forehead since I was 16 years old and it caused me to get small little whiteheads on my forehead. I wanted a scrub that would clean out my pores but without the harsh abrasiveness of scratching my skin. This scrub does exactly what it says! Its a gentle and creamy exfoliant so its different than a lot of other face. you have to lather it up good before putting it on your face because of the consistency. Just make sure you rince it off your face good. Some people suggest using it in the shower so you can get the little beads off your skin. It does leave it a minimally dry I found so just use a good facial moisturizer. But its not rough against my skin like the St. Ives. Apricot scrub which cleans but can lead to inflamed acne which is not good. I would definitely recommend this product and you can find it at Walgreens, or a CVS pharmacy near you.

Cools irritated skin
Reviewed on December 31, 2014

I've been using this for about two months now and I have severe jawline acne. This hasn't made any significant changes except cooling down my irritated skin, though it would still be red. It isn't the best exfoliator, from what I see they've been using a new formula. There are better ones out there but this is good for a tingle.

old formulation far superior
Reviewed on August 12, 2014

it was the best, better than proactive, why'd they change it? sucks now

Reviewed on February 9, 2014

I was using this before I got on the regimen. I used this scrub every two nights in the shower. The beads are not harsh at all, and do provide sufficient exfoliation. it didn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry, and made my complexion brighter and softer. One downside is that it's kind of hard to rinse (synthetic wax is one of its ingredients so I suspect it's because of that.)

Most Effective Drugstore Cleanser
Reviewed on January 10, 2014

While I'm currently not using this since I'm on The Regimen, I have tried more drugstore acne-fighting cleansers than I can even count. No single cleanser has worked miracles for my acne, but I am giving this 5 stars because this one has helped the most far more than any other. It's gentle enough to use daily because the beads are encapsuled and incredibly gentle. Even though the claim of the cooling/tingling feeling of getting into your pores is just a gimmick, it does feels soothing if your skin is irritated. Give it a shot. It's pretty cheap compared to other drugstore cleansers so you don't have much to lose.

Does Wonders
Reviewed on June 28, 2013

I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin the first time I used this scrub. It feels softer and it has a brighter complexion. Some of my acne has shrunk dramatically within two uses of this. I have also noticed my acne marks/scars redness is reduced. As of now the product is working amazing for me. I'm hoping since my scars are pretty light that this will help get rid of them once and for all! My skin is very sensitive and this does not irritate or dry out my skin whatsoever.

Gets the job done, but that's about all.
Reviewed on June 28, 2013

I found it was good for some light exfoliation.. but beyond that.. nothing much. I don't believe it helps much with any breakouts you might get.. but it could help very mild breakouts with some skin types.

Reviewed on December 13, 2012

its a great product it gives you a fresh clean face after using it! but it drys out your skin so i sujject a good moisterizer for sensitive skin ! since this product isn't a cleanser its an exfoliater using it for your regular skincare routine might be harsh for a acne prone skin. This is my oppinion because ive tried it and it cleared up all my acne then i stopped using it and started using other products because it stopped working on my skin. bottom line its worth it !