Biore Pore Minimizing Lightweight Moisturizer SPF 15, Oil-Free reviews

4.3/5 - 18 reviews

Brand: Biore

Octinoxate (6%), Oxybenzone (2%).

Water, Lauryl Methacrylate/Sodium Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl Esters, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Fragaria Vesca Fruit Extract (Strawberry), Zingiber Officinale Root Extract (Ginger), Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract (Willowherb), Polypropylene, 1,2 Hexanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Alumina, Polyacrylamide, Disodium.

Biore Pore Minimizing Lightweight Moisturizer SPF 15 1.7 FL OZ
updated: 07/24/2014 18:50 UTC

Reviewed on July 1, 2011

If I could find this product to buy again I would stock up on hundreds. Excellent product works better than the $75 product with the same ingredients I bought.

Reviewed on July 17, 2010

This hasn't been discontinued! It is available here: [link removed]

Reviewed on November 20, 2009

It was a lucky find @ Biglots, will buy again

Reviewed on August 23, 2009

I need to know where to get more, I've been breaking out like a lot since I haven't used it!

Reviewed on June 4, 2009

It works for some very well and makes some break out. It all depends on your skin type. There are better moisturizers out there. Pores are the same size.

Reviewed on December 16, 2008

I've tried many things over the last 15 years, this is the best SPF moisturizer I've ever found. But now I'm having trouble finding it in stores. I called Biore a few months ago & they said they didn't stop making it. So how come no stores (not Walmart, Target, Walgreens, etc) carry it any more?