Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser reviews

2.7/5 - 9 reviews

Brand: Biore

Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser

WATER, GLYCERIN, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SORBITOL, LAURETH-­‐4 CARBOXYLIC ACID, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ACRYLATES/C10-­‐30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, MENTHOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-­‐39, DISODIUM EDTA, PROPYLPARABEN, CHARCOAL POWDER, MANNITOL, CELLULOSE, IRON OXIDES, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, HYDROXYPROPYL METHYLCELLULOSE.

Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser, 6.77 fl oz
updated: 10/01/2016 02:03 UTC

Horrible
Reviewed on February 25, 2017

I have mildly sensitive skin that is usually quite clear. When I used the biore charcoal face wash before bed it felt great.. when I woke up in the morning I realized it burnt my skin dried it out and gave me pimple like rashes all over my face and down my kneck! Not recommended for sensitive skin! Very upset about this product!

Nope. Nope.
Reviewed on August 3, 2016

Ive been using this product for roughly a month now and just as expected, no results! Its a cheap cleanser that I found at my local drugstore and bought because I was broke and needed a new, inexpensive cleanser. I wasn't expecting a miracle result but I sure as heck wasn't expecting to break out even more. Thats right! - New whiteheads on my forehead, cheeks and even rare places where I usually never get acne! Really disappointed with this regimen even when I had expected nothing but was still left dissatisfied.

Don't waste your money! Save to get a better cleanser than this especially if you have sensitive skin, and as for me I have no choice, the next product im saving for is tree tea oil so I will have to stick with this product for a little while longer!

Didn't work
Reviewed on July 4, 2016

Didn't do anything. My skin reacts to cleansers pretty quickly, about a week or two. I used this for around 2 months and nothing changed. The only good thing is that it didn't make me break out any worse.

Drying
Reviewed on May 8, 2016

This really dried out my skin. Did nothing for my acne in the past.

I Don't Give This Enough Credit
Reviewed on April 6, 2016

Here's the thing: I really like this product and forget how much I like it.

It's extremely tough on dirt but never really dried my skin out I don't think. However, my skin without it looks better than it did with it so I can't truly advocate for it. But let me say this: I think this is a good product worth your money to try out more than a lot of other products you are curious about. I don't think it made my skin any worse, & I know it didn't dry me out, but I definitely know it wasn't a miracle worker either.

HOTTAKE: If you're looking for a tough cleanser for summer to cut thru pools of sweat and oil...I highly recommend this. As an everyday cleanser for your everyday life...lets be honest, you can do better.

Horrible
Reviewed on April 3, 2016

The worst, I don't trust the other reviews because this cleanser was not gentle for my skin. Caused new acne everyday until I stopped using it and switched to Cerave SA cleanser. This has been healing my face after what the harsh charcoal cleanser left me with.

really good product
Reviewed on July 23, 2015

i use this stuff twice a day and every time I use it my skin feels like heaven. honestly if u try it once you're gonna be hooked cause it gives you a really clean feeling.... also it is a part of my acne regimen, I chose it as my cleanser and I usually follow up with benzoyl peroxide and some moisturizer!! works great and smells great and I trust it completely

it's great for cleansing pores
Reviewed on July 11, 2015

Its a great cleanser and every time i wash my face with this my face feels soo clean and it feels like its breathing. I'm glad it doesn't have benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid cause i don't trust those anymore. I think this cleanser is better for my face and safer

So gentle
Reviewed on January 2, 2015

Love this stuff! I've had acne for 11 years, getting worse recently. I decided to try this after being inspired by an expensive product on amazon. This wash smells great, like tea tree or menthol. Its extremely gentle. It comes out as a dark thick gel with small black flecks. you can't even feel the flecks exfoliate. It tingles thanks to the menthol but is so smooth! It has no typical acne fighting ingredients, just charcoal. I'm using a sulfur treatment afterward and after only three days i'm far less oily and my skin is not nearly as red and irritated looking!