Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

Average price: $8.25

Brand: Biore

Most helpful review

By j, ca on 08/28/2012

I couldn't believe how gross my nose was. Sometimes I would squeeze until the gunk would come out but it didn't didn't satisfy me. Plus I wash my face with a wash cloth everyday and that wasn't helping, but this little strip pulled up so much I couldn't believe it. I highly recommend it!!.

Pros:
  • Really deep cleans. Easy to use
Cons:
  • A little bit of pain to pull them off

21 out of 27 people found this review helpful

Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Methylparaben.

Member reviews

“I do NOT recommend”
By on

This Biore product is horrible. When I took the patch off, my nose was bruised!

Pros

• kind of cleans pores

Cons

• sticks like duct tape
  • bruises nose
  • hurts bad
  • for about a week
  • $ 8
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

“Great product!”
By on

I've been using the Clarkson Mia 2 which has really improved my skin. One unfortunate side effect was that I noticed it brought a lot of gunk to the surface of my skin-particularly on my chin- that looked like gross black and white heads! I used these and was shocked by how much they sucked out of my pores. I was going to knock a star off solely because it hurt like the devil pulling it off, but I realized if it didn't pull so much out, probably wouldn't hurt so bad. My skin looks amazing now!

Pros

• Easy to use
  • Clears out blackheads

Cons

• Hurts!
  • Price. Wal-Mart seems a little more expensive.
  • for about a week
  • $ 8.5
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

“Pore Strips nothing new to me”
By on

The Biore Pore strips are nothing new to me because I can remember using these strips in high school. I do like this product because it does what it says it does and if you leave the strips on for the recommended amount of time you will see the blackheads or whiteheads on the strip. Now the reason why I gave this product four stars is because along with the strips I am also using the Clarisonic Mia 2. And this device is probably cleaning out my pores ten times better than the strips. I still use the Biore pore strips but I only try to use them maybe once or twice a week but since I'm also using my Mia 2 it has gotten to the point where I do not see any blackheads come off on the strips. Hope this review has helped somebody.

• for a few weeks

“Loved”
By on

It works! Its the first strip I've used so I was hesitant to even buy one, but I had it on for about 15 minutes and yes there was like a bandaid ripping off pain but it did work! You can literally see your open pores afterwards with all that gunk out your nose. It didn't take out all of it, but I think by the second try it will be cleared. Great product! Will purchase again, and I'm going to get my boyfriend to do this tonight!

Pros

• Works

Cons

• Pain
  • for a day or two
  • $ 5
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

“Gooooooodddd!”
By on

Well, when my daughter, and I tried them we lost patience. We removed them before the 15 minutes was up. I could tell it was starting to work. My friend says that its amazing. However, as I was peeling it off, it left a sticky/ goo on my nose. Not too much damage. I'll definately try this again. I HAVN'T GIVEN UP ON THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!

Pros

• could see it working
  • quick/easy
  • convenient

Cons

• irritates skin
  • slightly uncomfortable
  • expensive
  • for a day or two
  • $ 10
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

“LOVE THIS PRODUCT”
By on

Get's all of the gunk out of your pores. It's really gross to look at it after and think that all of that was in your skin. The worse your skin is the more it hurts, but the more you keep up with your black heads will be better and better. The pain is not that bad actually, it's much less then ripping a bandaid off.

Pros

• Removes everything from your pores
  • You can see that it's working

Cons

[not submitted]
  • for more than a year
  • $ 8
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

“FREAKIN' AMAZING!!!!”
By on

Let me just cut to the chase.....This product was SPOT ON!!! It did exactly what it claims to do and me and my daughter are soooooo happy and satisfied with the results!! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone without hesitation!! I think I wanna have a Biore Pore Strip Party so all my friends can try and see for themselves!!!

Pros

• convenient
  • does exactly what it says
  • very impressive

Cons

• NONE
  • for a day or two
  • $ 7.3
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

“Works for blackheads.. but to rough on nose.”
By on

This product does what is says for blackheads.. it will remove them.. but it can break the skin of your nose, and potentially cause spider veins.

Pros

• Removes blackheads

Cons

• Irritating
  • Can cause issues with skin
  • for a day or two
  • $ 10
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

It worked just like how the box said it would. I put it on after my shower, waited for 10 minutes, (tearfully) pulled it off and the evidence was there. It was quite disgusting to look at, but at the same time, I was very happy to see that stuff out of my pores.

Pros

• Pulls out the dirt in your pores.
  • Quick and easy to apply.

Cons

• Painful to take off.
  • very light
  • for about a week
  • $ 8
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Great product to use for black heads

Pros

• EFFECTIVE!! You can see the black head gunk on the sticky side after taken off

Cons

• hurts taking off
  • light
  • for a day or two
  • $ 8.99
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.