Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips reviews

3.7/5 - 196 reviews

Brand: Biore

Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Methylparaben.

hm,, questionable..
Reviewed on November 3, 2014

So i sort of questioning whether to continue buying pore strips.. personally i don't think they unclog pores and pull the black heads away. Well, they don't with me anyways. but, they do make my skin (where i apply the strips) feel soft, which i don't know if that's a good thing or not (they might be ripping the top layer of skin off?) but they still leave the gunk in my pores. they're not to expensive but i think $14 is a rip off.

Work very well
Reviewed on May 12, 2014

Work very well. Im really surprise. Its nice to see a good product like this.

Bad
Reviewed on April 25, 2014

So before i bought biore i had to buy Walgreens brand then I bought biore used them and they were horrible they did nothing and the Walgreens brand worked SO much better I regret buying biore so now I stick to generic pore cleansing strips

I do NOT recommend
Reviewed on March 20, 2014

This Biore product is horrible. When I took the patch off, my nose was bruised!

by DonutGirl2000 on 10/22/2014 05:00
Was it your first time using it? It may be that, because same thing happened to me, and mine worked still. No pain, no gain! :D
Great product!
Reviewed on January 14, 2014

I've been using the Clarkson Mia 2 which has really improved my skin. One unfortunate side effect was that I noticed it brought a lot of gunk to the surface of my skin-particularly on my chin- that looked like gross black and white heads! I used these and was shocked by how much they sucked out of my pores. I was going to knock a star off solely because it hurt like the devil pulling it off, but I realized if it didn't pull so much out, probably wouldn't hurt so bad. My skin looks amazing now!

Pore Strips nothing new to me
Reviewed on November 24, 2013

The Biore Pore strips are nothing new to me because I can remember using these strips in high school. I do like this product because it does what it says it does and if you leave the strips on for the recommended amount of time you will see the blackheads or whiteheads on the strip. Now the reason why I gave this product four stars is because along with the strips I am also using the Clarisonic Mia 2. And this device is probably cleaning out my pores ten times better than the strips. I still use the Biore pore strips but I only try to use them maybe once or twice a week but since I'm also using my Mia 2 it has gotten to the point where I do not see any blackheads come off on the strips. Hope this review has helped somebody.

Loved
Reviewed on November 24, 2013

It works! Its the first strip I've used so I was hesitant to even buy one, but I had it on for about 15 minutes and yes there was like a bandaid ripping off pain but it did work! You can literally see your open pores afterwards with all that gunk out your nose. It didn't take out all of it, but I think by the second try it will be cleared. Great product! Will purchase again, and I'm going to get my boyfriend to do this tonight!

Gooooooodddd!
Reviewed on October 21, 2013

Well, when my daughter, and I tried them we lost patience. We removed them before the 15 minutes was up. I could tell it was starting to work. My friend says that its amazing. However, as I was peeling it off, it left a sticky/ goo on my nose. Not too much damage. I'll definately try this again. I HAVN'T GIVEN UP ON THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!

LOVE THIS PRODUCT
Reviewed on October 9, 2013

Get's all of the gunk out of your pores. It's really gross to look at it after and think that all of that was in your skin. The worse your skin is the more it hurts, but the more you keep up with your black heads will be better and better. The pain is not that bad actually, it's much less then ripping a bandaid off.

FREAKIN' AMAZING!!!!
Reviewed on September 19, 2013

Let me just cut to the chase.....This product was SPOT ON!!! It did exactly what it claims to do and me and my daughter are soooooo happy and satisfied with the results!! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone without hesitation!! I think I wanna have a Biore Pore Strip Party so all my friends can try and see for themselves!!!