Biore Blemish Treating Astringent reviews

3.9/5 - 67 reviews

Brand: Biore

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Water, Alcohol Denat., Isopropyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Alcohol, Menthol, Benzophenone 4, Polysorbate 60, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Blue 1, Red 4, Ext Violet 2.

Biore Blemish Treating Astringent, 8 fl oz
updated: 09/30/2016 13:07 UTC
Biore Blemish Treating Astringent, 8 Ounce
updated: 09/30/2016 13:08 UTC

Horrible
Reviewed on January 19, 2014

Have used this, and the previous version. Both did nothing to treat my acne, and burned my skin in spots. I've now got a raw spot almost the size of a dime on my forehead from it.

Reviewed on April 18, 2012

try it! you will feel refreshed and it is not that expensive! helps keep me clear. apply with cotton ball after you wash your face.

Kaitlin, PA
Reviewed on December 27, 2011

Dried my skin and didn't eliminate any pimples.

Anonymous
Reviewed on December 20, 2011

I use this right after using the biore face scrub. I have never had an issue with acne so I use the astringent to prevent pimples. It works great. It really gets rid of extra dirt and makeup left behind after washing my face. Love the cooling effect and the way it makes my skin feel clean and tight.

Reviewed on October 30, 2011

After using it for 2 months (together with Biore blemish fighting ice cleanser) I still have acne.

I wouldn't buy it

Jeanelle, New York
Reviewed on September 26, 2011

works great, i highly recommend it!

Ms. Biore, Lafayette, LA
Reviewed on September 15, 2011

I used this twice daily on my back and chest for a few years straight. It worked like a charm, never stopped working and did NOT bleach out or ruin my clothes in any way. Let me tell you, I had bad acne on my upper back too. I was surprised how well it worked and I loved the scent. The only reason I stopped using it was because I went on birth control (Ocella) and my skin became less oily. If your skin handles products with alcohol in it, then you should have good results with it. Also, if your skin gets too dry, try Cerave lotion (not their cream, but their lotion) on top. Don't worry, Cerave lotion won't cause acne. Hope this helps!!

Anonymous
Reviewed on August 15, 2011

If you have dry skin, this is not the product for you.

Sofiya, Toronto ontario
Reviewed on May 27, 2011

Works really well

I never had much acne but when i did they were huge!!

Helped so much

Danie, New york NY
Reviewed on February 2, 2011

Not worth the money.... or the I've had better