Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser reviews

3.4/5 - 41 reviews

Brand: Biore

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Water, Glycerin, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauric Acid, Betaine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium 7, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, BHT, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Fragrance.

Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser Biore 6.7 oz Cleanser For Unisex
updated: 04/24/2017 23:45 UTC

Nice product
Reviewed on October 20, 2016

Good product. I used it twice and my face shows improvement. It does dry my face a bit though. It makes my face feel clean and fresh after use

Didn't work for me
Reviewed on August 13, 2015

unfortunately, this product did not work for me at all. It left my skin with a dry feeling and even worse, more acne than before. I have sensitive skin, so I only added about 1 and half pumps, after that I did have the cooling sensation on my face. After about two-three days, I noticed that I had even more acne than I started with. Mostly on the side of my forehead and neck. If you have sensitive skin like I do, I wouldn't recommend this.

Excellent for management of moderate acne
Reviewed on September 4, 2014

This product seems like a great cleanser for mild to moderate acne. Based on my experiences, salicylic acid does not completely remove acne; however it is extremely beneficial for prevention of new acne and to keep things under control. To be specific about the face wash, I would say it lathers quite well and produces a healthy amount of suds, very similar to plain soaps. The sudsing feature of the wash is excellent for people who desire a "clean" skin feeling or people who simply have oily skin. I would advise people with sensitive skin to look elsewhere as it does have a tendency to be over drying and can cause unwarranted irritation. The menthol in the wash produces that "tingly" feeling when using the wash. I don't think adding the menthol was justified as it can increase irritation when combined with salicylic acid and produces no benefits except for a cooling sensation. The menthol is the reason for the four star rating as opposed to five. Overall, this face wash is one of the better salicylic acid washes I've tried, I would not however recommend it for people with sensitive skin as the higher concentration of salicylic acid combined with the menthol may produce objectionable effects on delicate skin. I would recommend a recommendation of 1-1.5% salicylic acid for those individuals. For normal to oily skin I highly recommend this product and it can greatly benefit people with mild acne and control moderate acne.

Hannah, Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed on January 3, 2013

If you have breakouts not very often, I reccomend it. If you're looking for something to clear your face, this isn't it.

Paige, New Zealand
Reviewed on September 14, 2012

I have a love-hate relationship with this cleanser. I had a lot of redness on my cheeks and this cleanser has almost completely calmed it down. I love the slight cooling effect and love the feeling of my skin after I use it. I feel that it has actually improved the texture of my skin! However, after 2 days of using this my skin broke out, the areas on my face(sides of my nose, chin and forehead) which often get acne got worse (small pimples which went away after a day or two but I got more than usual). I would reccomend it for people who have little acne or who just want to reduce redness.

Paul, Chicago
Reviewed on August 14, 2012

When I first started using this, I used two pumps. That was a mistake! This stuff is super concentrated; one third of a pump generously lathers my whole face. So it's nice that this isn't some thin formula. The cleanser makes my skin cool and refreshed, and it seems to take the oil off very well. When I wash it off, it feels a little filmy but that must just be my smooth skin because after I dry off my face feels amazing. Unfortunately, this hasn't cleared up any acne but I've only been using it for 4 days. But I'm excited to see how this product works out! I'd recommend trying it

Reviewed on July 16, 2012

I have very oily skin and it makes your skin feel smooth and like all the rough bits of your face have simply been washed away.

Not a miracle maker though (although I have only been using it for about a week :P)

Chris McIntosh, Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed on June 25, 2012

I have very dry skin and this really dried my skin, but it's different for everyone. It seem to work pretty good.

Anonymous, MK
Reviewed on April 16, 2012

It did make my skin feel a bit dry, so I tend to moisture my skin after.

And my pump is faulty do I always have to pour it which is really annoying haha.

Reviewed on March 20, 2012

does its job, cleans well, but is pretty high-powered. make sure you ease into it