Biodermazen Acne Solution

Brand: Biodermazen

Most helpful review

By Kyle_ on 10/26/2011
thumbnail

When I first used this stuff, it was with antibiotics, i started both of them at the same time and my acne cleared in 3 days, it was amazing, when my acne came back after taking all the supplements, taking more, after another £30, didn't do anything..

Pros:
  • Easy to take
  • Cleared acne the first time i used it
Cons:
  • Geletin capsule leaves taste in your mouth
  • To be honest, it doesn't really work
  • Expensive

15 out of 26 people found this review helpful

DMAE, Dandelion Root, Aloe Vera Leaf, Witch Hazel Leaf, Apple Cider Vinegar, White Willow Bark, Milk Thistle, Alpha Lipoic Acid.

Member reviews

By on

Pros

• Easy to take
  • Cleared acne the first time i used it

Cons

• Geletin capsule leaves taste in your mouth
  • To be honest, it doesn't really work
  • Expensive
  • moderate
  • for about a month
  • $ 80
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.