Bioderma Sebium H2O

Average price: $17.20

Brand: Bioderma

Most helpful review

By Veni, Bulgaria on 12/27/2011

Great cleanser for both summer and winter :).

Pros:
  • Cleanses the skin without overdrying it
  • Calms the skin
  • Has a nice scent
  • Lingers on the skin
Cons:
  • None

14 out of 24 people found this review helpful

Water (aqua), peg-6 caprylic/capric glycerides, sodium citrate , zinc gluconate, copper sulfate, ginkgo biloba extract, mannitol, xylitol, rhamnose, fructooligosaccharides, propylene glycol, citric acid, disodium edta, cetrimonium bromide, fragrance (parfum).

Bioderma Sebium H2O Solution Purifying Non-Rinse Cleanser 500ml Oily
updated: 04/15/2014 22:18 UTC

Member reviews

“It's a good product”
By on

I used it as cleaner for 1 month.. It was good but for me it was uncomfortable and it let my skin really dry.

Pros

• It's a good cleaner
  • It could help the sebium production

Cons

• It's uncomfortable to apply
  • Let the skin really dry
  • for about a month
  • $ 15
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

“Great little investment.”
By on

This review is for SENSIBIO H2O, the version of SEBIUM H2O that is aimed more at sensitive skin. I use Retin-A gel/Isotrex gel, so my skin is usually quite tender... this product hasn't irritated my skin whatsoever and removes all make-up including that pesky waterproof eye make-up. I simply pour some onto a cotton pad and away I go. A little bit does go a long way; a few times I have saturated both the cotton pad and myself. You aren't left with any kind of funny residue on your face, and my skin seems quite matte, rather than oily like some cleansers can leave you. All in all, I would say it's a great product, and it hasn't caused a break-out... so far. I shall try & keep you updated, so if you're interested, pop over to my profile and I shall let you know if it's worth the hype/price.

Pros

• Does not cause break-outs
  • Removes all make-up - does it's job well!
  • Leaves a matte finish without drying skin out

Cons

• Slightly expensive
  • Not widely available in UK - have to get it shipped
  • Doesn't last as long as you would think
  • for about a week
  • $ 24
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

This is a review for Bioderma SENSIBIO H2O Cleansing Water; they don't have it among products.

It's perfect if you want to only use one product on your face for makeup removal and cleansing the skin when your skin is sensitive.

I am using Retin-A and it works great. Doesn't add to the irritation of using Retin-A.

Pros

• doesn't have fragrance
  • doesn't have color
  • doesn't irritate at all
  • doesn't dry out skin at all
  • removes all makeup and cleanses the skin
  • doesn't need to be washed off
  • makes skin hydrated, smooth and supple

Cons

• it's only sold in pharmacies
  • it's expensive
  • it doesn't last very long time if you double cleanse (1st time - makeup removal, 2nd time cleansing the skin)
  • moderate
  • for about a month
  • $ 15

By on

Pros

• It removes makeup very well
  • Doesn't have alcohol
  • Cleans skin very nicely
  • Even if you forget to close the bottle it remains the same

Cons

• You have to use it in the morning and in the evening
  • Even if you get a big bottle it runs out very easy
  • severe
  • for a few months
  • $ 17
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Great cleanser for both summer and winter :)

Pros

• Cleanses the skin without overdrying it
  • Calms the skin
  • Has a nice scent
  • Lingers on the skin

Cons

• None
  • light
  • for a few months
  • $ 15
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.