Bioderma Sebium H2O reviews

Brand: Bioderma

Bioderma Sebium H2O

Water (aqua), peg-6 caprylic/capric glycerides, sodium citrate , zinc gluconate, copper sulfate, ginkgo biloba extract, mannitol, xylitol, rhamnose, fructooligosaccharides, propylene glycol, citric acid, disodium edta, cetrimonium bromide, fragrance (parfum).

Bioderma Sebium H2O Solution Purifying Non-Rinse Cleanser 500ml Oily
updated: 11/28/2015 20:35 UTC
- is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Good Product
Reviewed on July 13, 2015

I used it during some months as make up remover, because my skin is so sensitive and i didn´t want to use any strong, creamy product, and it worked pretty well. Removes all make up, mascara, and leaves the skin very clean. Sometimes I use a tonic lotion after, and normally the cotton pad remains clean which shows that the water already cleaned everything.

Now i have some breakouts again, i don´t know if it is the hot weather, or this product doesn´t work for me anymore, but i think i will start looking for something else.

Good but not enough...
Reviewed on January 4, 2015

I used it for months,it was good- calmed my skin,removed irrations ,helped a bit to remove breakouts,but it is not 'must have product' in my acne products list,because it doesn't have that strong effect,I am looking for.

Reviewed on April 27, 2014

I used this every day prior to going on Epiduo (my skin is extremely dry right now) and it was good. It is very soothing, made my skin feel clean, calmed my break outs and made my skin feel very soft.

When I first bought it I used it as a makeup remover but that ended up being too costly. It is $30 for 8.5oz bottle in Australia, so I use the product sparingly. It is a good product, but it's no miracle.

It's a good product
Reviewed on January 4, 2014

I used it as cleaner for 1 month.. It was good but for me it was uncomfortable and it let my skin really dry.

Great little investment.
Reviewed on July 21, 2013

This review is for SENSIBIO H2O, the version of SEBIUM H2O that is aimed more at sensitive skin. I use Retin-A gel/Isotrex gel, so my skin is usually quite tender... this product hasn't irritated my skin whatsoever and removes all make-up including that pesky waterproof eye make-up. I simply pour some onto a cotton pad and away I go. A little bit does go a long way; a few times I have saturated both the cotton pad and myself. You aren't left with any kind of funny residue on your face, and my skin seems quite matte, rather than oily like some cleansers can leave you. All in all, I would say it's a great product, and it hasn't caused a break-out... so far. I shall try & keep you updated, so if you're interested, pop over to my profile and I shall let you know if it's worth the hype/price.

Reviewed on January 28, 2013

This is a review for Bioderma SENSIBIO H2O Cleansing Water; they don't have it among products.

It's perfect if you want to only use one product on your face for makeup removal and cleansing the skin when your skin is sensitive.

I am using Retin-A and it works great. Doesn't add to the irritation of using Retin-A.

Reviewed on December 27, 2011

Great cleanser for both summer and winter :)