Biocorneum Advanced Scar Supervision reviews

Brand: Biocorneum

Active ingredient:
Hydrocortisone acetate (1%).

Inactive ingredients:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Silicon Dioxide.

Works on facial scars.
Reviewed on July 21, 2014

I'm not reviewing this for acne per-say, but for facial scars as a whole it' a fantastic product… I assume because the product is relatively new it's not more well-known. I used this initially on cheek scarring from a cat bite on the recommendation of a surgeon. The scars were red and hyper-pigmented, much like the leftovers from cystic breakouts, and deep, though not indented. I used this for two months and they completely disappeared - no redness, nothing. And it didn't break me out! Since I've had a pretty bad hormonal breakout recently, with remaining red marks from cysts (I've read this doesn't work on pitted scars, so I wouldn't use Biocorneum on those) , I'm going to start using my remaining gel on those marks.