Page 3 of Bio-Oil reviews

3.8/5 - 163 reviews

Botanicals, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula Oil), Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender Oil), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary Oil), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Chamomile Oil), Vitamins, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Oil base, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Triisononanoin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycine Soja Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, BHT
Bisabolol, Fragrance (Rose), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene, Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool
Color (Orange), D&C Red No.17 (CI 26100).

Bio-Oil Scar Treatment, 4 fl oz
updated: 10/25/2014 10:53 UTC
Bio-oil 4.2oz
updated: 10/25/2014 10:53 UTC

Reviewed on July 17, 2012

This treatment is great for scars, makes them fade and reduce the size, hardly noticeable after a week of using this.

Reviewed on July 14, 2012

I have only been using this product for about two weeks now. I know it takes longer to fully start working, but I can tell a difference already. For anyone concerned about the darker pores and small bumps, do not put on oily spots. Your chin, nose, and center forehead has the most oil produced on your entire face. So, I would not recommend putting it on those places. My cheeks have really bad scares, and they are super red. With this product, they have reduced greatly. Have not had a single pimple, even after only two weeks!!! (Got mine from Ultra, can get it online at [link removed])

Reviewed on June 4, 2012

bottom line is that it barely faded any of my scars and the one that it did fade it took like 6 months to...too long.

Reviewed on April 29, 2012

I used this for around a year in order to fade my existing acne scars. It did fade the scars, but it took a long time. For me it was worth it. However, after the scars faded from the apples of my cheeks, I notices my pores were quite visible and clogged. I stopped putting on bio oil and continued with my regular face wash, my pores shrunk. Now I only put bio oil on my problem areas or when my skin is really dry.

I also only use it at night because it doesn't absorb right away and is too oily when I have to go out during the day.

WARNING: If you have recently popped a zit, do NOT put bio oil over top of the mark. The bottle warns you not to as well. If you do, there will be a whitehead there in the morning.

Reviewed on April 23, 2012

I find this works on body scars, but not face.

At all.

Save yo cash

Reviewed on April 20, 2012

This is a great product and I would recommend it to all my friends, in fact I already have. Thanks Bio-oil!

Reviewed on April 15, 2012

This crap made me break out in a group of tiny bumps on my chin, the sides of my nose, around my hairline and some on my forehead. I don't even get these little tiny bumps on the regular so I knew it was from this. They went away when I stopped using it. I don't recommend AT ALL.

Reviewed on April 13, 2012

I would recommend this product for mild acne and hyper pigmentation. I had very dark acne scars on my cheek and would never leave my house without covering it with make up. Thanks to bio oil I am now able to wear no make up as my acne marks have lightened significantly. The bottle lasts for a very long time, I have been using it twice a day for 4 months and I still have just under half left. It is a good product however, it takes a very long time to start working and it doesn't work very well on new scars. Patience and perseverence definately needed.