Page 10 of Bio-Oil reviews

3.7/5 - 154 reviews

Botanicals, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula Oil), Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender Oil), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary Oil), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Chamomile Oil), Vitamins, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Oil base, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Triisononanoin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycine Soja Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, BHT
Bisabolol, Fragrance (Rose), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene, Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool
Color (Orange), D&C Red No.17 (CI 26100).

Reviewed on November 29, 2009

I KEEP ON BUYING IT AS LONG AS I LIVE. ON MY HANDS TOO

Reviewed on November 17, 2009

I think it's good as a moisturizer or on stretchmarks but I wouldn't recomend as a scar treatment whilst acne is a still a problem. It clog's pores and made my spots so much worse. I'm finishing off the bottle by using it on my hands and arms but I won't be buiyng it again.

Reviewed on October 30, 2009

i initially purchased bio oil to rid the few acne scars i had. biggest mistake ever.. it caused even MORE acne! i went from having a small line of acne on my cheekbones, to full blown cystic acne all over both cheeks.. in places where i previously never even had a pimple.

once i stopped using it, the acne cysts lessened in a few weeks, but i am now stuck with red little scars all over both cheeks.

Reviewed on October 28, 2009

Its good but should work faster on the skin. It has faded my acne scars but they are still there therefore still got to use make up! =|

Reviewed on October 27, 2009

i have started using this oil from two weeks. my acne scars could not become light but i am continue to use and hope to get clear skin in the future

Reviewed on October 16, 2009

It didn't seem to help my stretch marks, (yet) but it did make my skin feel better. My skin would actually hurt sometimes, from my stretch marks or from my hands always being wet then drying them off then wetting them again with house work, and winter coming! I cut my finger to the bone about a month ago, and as soon as the wound closed, I started using bio oil on my hands and within 2 weeks you can barely see a scar! It's really amazing. If nothing else, use it on your hands and arms, it's so incredible!

Reviewed on October 14, 2009

You get what you pay for... it is cheap and nasty, I actually find a natural oil with no fillers, all 100% active ingredients. it is called Tamanu oil, lots of independent scientific research, not just a panel of a few people... I have not looked back since fro my acne, now I use it as my anti wrinkle cream, face moisturiser, on any cuts, wounds, bruising and great after sun exposure, plus it has a natural SPF of 16-22.

There is a real quality product that is well worth buying.

Reviewed on October 8, 2009

You can give it a try. I am never going to buy any other product except sun screen.

Reviewed on October 6, 2009

I used to use bio oil when i did'nt have acne just for the sakes of for smoother and soft skin it was okay. i started to get break outs when i was 21 on my forehead only sometimes little sometimes alot. So with acne you will get some scaring. So I used bio oil at night before bed to try get rid of some scarring. Wow the next day I had spots everywhere on my face. I cried when i saw my face cause I could'nt believe how bad it went just by using it for one night. Since then I have been trying to control the acne and not having any luck. Now its not just the forehead its the cheeks and chin, it's so painful. Maybe it triggered something in my skin after using it to cause so much acne I'm not too sure but since that night I havent ever dared touch it again. I done this at 21, I'm almost 24 now and still trying to find the right thing to control the acne.