Page 10 of Bio-Oil Skincare Oil reviews

3.6/5 - 195 reviews

Brand: Bio-Oil

Bio-Oil Skincare Oil

Botanicals, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula Oil), Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender Oil), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary Oil), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Chamomile Oil), Vitamins, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Oil base, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Triisononanoin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycine Soja Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, BHT
Bisabolol, Fragrance (Rose), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene, Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool
Color (Orange), D&C Red No.17 (CI 26100).

Bio-Oil Scar Treatment, 4 fl oz
updated: 09/30/2016 23:27 UTC
Bio-oil 4.2oz
updated: 10/15/2016 17:47 UTC

Anonymous, London
Reviewed on June 8, 2011

I broke out like crazy after one night using this product.

I had a little acne on my forehead at the beginning and my sister recommended it to me for scarring and because I had nothing on my cheeks etc, I thought it would be a good thing to put over my whole face since I had really dry skin. Silly me I duno why I even did it because next day I woke up with loads of big zits everywhere. I was so upset because I was upset with my forehead as it was already and ever since that day I have use it, I have acne everywhere now. I hate this product.

Reviewed on June 5, 2011

It does help, without it, my pigmented scars would take about 6 weeks to fade, with it, about 2 :) When I apply it, it looks oily on my skin for a while, but it is absored pretty quickly and well.

Sharlene, Edmonton, AB
Reviewed on May 31, 2011

I have three acne scars on my nose, and they're only about a month old. I bought Bio-Oil a long time ago, but never used it as I thought it would break me out because I have oily skin. These three scars were really bugging me though, so I decided to try applying the Bio-Oil for a while to see if it would work. I've been using it for about a week now, applying it one or two times a day, and one of the scars has almost completely faded. The two others are getting there, slowly but surely. Although it may be a bit oily, it doesn't really bother me because I'm only using it on my nose when I'm at home and it hasn't given me any pimples so far.

This is something you should definitely try out!

Reviewed on April 29, 2011

I mix 1-2 drops mixed in with my day and night lotion and I love it.

It stops my face from being dried out by the BP or Salicylic acid and I think it helps it sink in.

It makes my skin so soft, has helped with the hyperpigmentation and has helped with redness and overall texture.

I had a sunk in scar from a deep spot under my eye and I think the BioOil has helped it start to fill in and heal.

Highly recommended.

If you don't like it on your face then use it mixed in with your body moisturiser and it'll leave your skin so soft.

Reviewed on April 17, 2011

Its a great product! Can't live without this stuff because I always have dry skin! Wouldn't rely on it for severe acne though.

Reviewed on March 31, 2011

I got this product in a desperate last attempt to fade SI scars on my legs. It's only been about a month and I'm astounded to find that my scars have faded and smoothed out substantially, compared to how they looked before. I'm honestly excited to continue using it for the next few months, until I'm satisfied with the appearance of the scars. I'm overjoyed that this is in existance, and it seemed like a stroke of luck finding it at random in the store, after months of hoping and searching for a solution to my problem. I'm so happy! I may have made a mistake self-inflicting the scars in the first place, but I am glad that Bio-Oil exists to correct it. Highly recommended~

And luckily I received a 5 finger discount, if you know what I mean ;) Not that I endorse theft, but it cost $14.00 and I'm dirt broke! So glad I got this.

peggy, kingsland GA
Reviewed on March 17, 2011

I have only had it a couple weeks but LOVE IT I have dry cheeks and oily chin and break out constantly on chin and beside mouth. I was skeptical at first about putting it on the oily spots well cause its oil but when I woke up and the zits were pretty much gone I WAS AMAZED. And my skin looks great. Also I have very sensitive skin on my face almost every lotion burns when I put it on after a shower this stuff actually was soothing!

BRETT (Female), Flrodia
Reviewed on March 10, 2011

I was fortunate to grow up with no acne. However, I have uneven skin tone and was told that biooil would help even out my skin tone. When I started using it everything was fine, I loved the smell and liked the way my skin looked in the morning. After a while i started to break out on my checks and I didn't want to belive it was the oil. However, I normally do not break out...so after a month of use I an forced to belive it's the oil. I am upset now b/c not only am I breaking out by the oil, but now I have ance scar marks that i have to get rid of on my checks. No more biooil for me!!!!

Brianna, Canada
Reviewed on February 27, 2011

Keep in mind that I do have fairly dry skin, I do not know how it would affect oily/combination skin types. Although I have dry skin, I suffer from pretty bad breakouts on my chin, but this product even helped those!

I admit I was a bit weary before applying this, worrying that it might only worsen my breakouts. But nope! I am truly impressed.

Two thumbs waaaay up!

Reviewed on February 17, 2011

I just started using this Bio oil and its shown some improvements. I'm hoping that 1 week into this will work so that i can make a nice appearance to a Family trip by next Friday, but i have a strong feeling that this will work. I have look at many other reviews online and there all shown positive's. so i hope that you can try to use it.

It's basically simple to use and you just have to apply it on the face and body 2x's a day for 3 months for an excellent result.