Page 10 of Bio-Oil Skincare Oil reviews

3.7/5 - 186 reviews

Brand: Bio-Oil

Bio-Oil Skincare Oil

Botanicals, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula Oil), Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender Oil), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary Oil), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Chamomile Oil), Vitamins, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Oil base, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Triisononanoin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycine Soja Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, BHT
Bisabolol, Fragrance (Rose), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene, Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool
Color (Orange), D&C Red No.17 (CI 26100).

Bio-Oil Scar Treatment, 4 fl oz
updated: 07/30/2016 03:59 UTC
Bio-oil 4.2oz
updated: 07/30/2016 05:16 UTC

Reviewed on February 17, 2011

I just started using this Bio oil and its shown some improvements. I'm hoping that 1 week into this will work so that i can make a nice appearance to a Family trip by next Friday, but i have a strong feeling that this will work. I have look at many other reviews online and there all shown positive's. so i hope that you can try to use it.

It's basically simple to use and you just have to apply it on the face and body 2x's a day for 3 months for an excellent result.

Reviewed on February 11, 2011

Well, first, it's cheap. Now 20 bucks may seems like a lot, but the bottle is so large that it can easily last a year. This is pure oil, so one drop is really all you need, maybe too. I use to have bad acne that as a teen with an immune disorder, turned into horribly discolored, depressed scars. All over my face. I used this for about four months when I was 16 and like it's name, they're no longer visible, and the depressed scars are less noticeable. It is oil though, and can break one out if you have severe acne. I don't have severe acne but it bad in that every pimple I do get, even if it's only once or twice a month turns into a cyst and scars, so that adds up. I recently bought another bottle 3 years later to use on the new scars I've accumulated.

Overall, I'd say it's great to use if you aren't prone to bad breakouts and just want to get rid of scars. After all, NO WHERE on the packaging or instructions does it say it's for the treatment of acne skin types.

Reviewed on February 9, 2011

I love it! Recommend it to anyone who is having the same problem as me. I got my mom to use it and my sister is using it as well and they are seeing results. It smells good and easy to put on. My marks are barely noticeable from my boil marks and my cystic acne and it's only been about a week. I will keep on using it for the whole 3 months.

Reviewed on January 19, 2011

The directions DO SAY to use this product for a MINIMUM of three months straight. Two applications daily. I bought this around December of 2010 and I don't always apply TWICE. But I do use it fairy often.

I'd recommend this only for usage as a moisturizer.

Reviewed on January 8, 2011

Good for dry skin but ineffective for the appearance of scar reduction. I'm always up for trying new products, and will continue. Eventually developers will discover a remedy for those of us who are suffering from the results of teenage acne.

Reviewed on January 3, 2011

This was amazing for healing and taking away the burn scar on my leg. There is no sign of it at all. Great for wrinkles as well. Consistency is the key for sure and the price is great.

Reviewed on December 16, 2010

I have cycstic acne and have since I was young. My break outs are not as bad as they used to be but I have a lot of scaring especailly on a certain side of my face. A friend of mine told me to try it, it worked great for her but her acne is not as severe as mine. So far it has really helped with the redness of my blemishes, scarring looks a lot lighter and more even! It does make me break out once in awhile, only a pimple here and there. I would defenitly recommend it!

Reviewed on December 15, 2010

IT works, hopefully.

I have acne scars after the regimen and i only apply to my cheeks where there are acne scars because i dont want breakouts in other areas. i would like to share my way of application because i haven't seen other detailed ones on this site

1. wash your face with exfoliating wash

2. put a couple of drops (3-5) on your palm

3. Dab your other hand's fingers in it and apply to areas affected in a circular motion

4.Keep rubbing until almost all absorbed

remember it says keep using for at least Three months, this will be ideal to remove acne scars and uneven skin tone

Reviewed on November 20, 2010

I had a red mark on my face from cryosurgery so i was recommended bio oil from a pharmacist. At first I was skeptical but as I read reviews from it I decided to stick with it and apply it twice a day. After 2 weeks the redness on my face faded immensely, not only that but it also helped the scars on my arms. I recommend this product 100%