Page 10 of Bio-Oil Skincare Oil reviews

3.7/5 - 183 reviews

Brand: Bio-Oil

Bio-Oil Skincare Oil

Botanicals, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula Oil), Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender Oil), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary Oil), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Chamomile Oil), Vitamins, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Oil base, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Triisononanoin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycine Soja Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, BHT
Bisabolol, Fragrance (Rose), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene, Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool
Color (Orange), D&C Red No.17 (CI 26100).

Bio-Oil Scar Treatment, 4 fl oz
updated: 05/26/2016 12:31 UTC
Bio-oil 4.2oz
updated: 05/26/2016 09:23 UTC

Reviewed on January 19, 2011

The directions DO SAY to use this product for a MINIMUM of three months straight. Two applications daily. I bought this around December of 2010 and I don't always apply TWICE. But I do use it fairy often.

I'd recommend this only for usage as a moisturizer.

Reviewed on January 8, 2011

Good for dry skin but ineffective for the appearance of scar reduction. I'm always up for trying new products, and will continue. Eventually developers will discover a remedy for those of us who are suffering from the results of teenage acne.

Reviewed on January 3, 2011

This was amazing for healing and taking away the burn scar on my leg. There is no sign of it at all. Great for wrinkles as well. Consistency is the key for sure and the price is great.

Reviewed on December 16, 2010

I have cycstic acne and have since I was young. My break outs are not as bad as they used to be but I have a lot of scaring especailly on a certain side of my face. A friend of mine told me to try it, it worked great for her but her acne is not as severe as mine. So far it has really helped with the redness of my blemishes, scarring looks a lot lighter and more even! It does make me break out once in awhile, only a pimple here and there. I would defenitly recommend it!

Reviewed on December 15, 2010

IT works, hopefully.

I have acne scars after the regimen and i only apply to my cheeks where there are acne scars because i dont want breakouts in other areas. i would like to share my way of application because i haven't seen other detailed ones on this site

1. wash your face with exfoliating wash

2. put a couple of drops (3-5) on your palm

3. Dab your other hand's fingers in it and apply to areas affected in a circular motion

4.Keep rubbing until almost all absorbed

remember it says keep using for at least Three months, this will be ideal to remove acne scars and uneven skin tone

Reviewed on November 20, 2010

I had a red mark on my face from cryosurgery so i was recommended bio oil from a pharmacist. At first I was skeptical but as I read reviews from it I decided to stick with it and apply it twice a day. After 2 weeks the redness on my face faded immensely, not only that but it also helped the scars on my arms. I recommend this product 100%

Reviewed on November 11, 2010

Before I used this I read ALL of the posts here. The poster who recommended 3-4 drops is right on when just doing the face, along with the poster who recommended that being sure it was absorbed into the skin.

My d├ęcolletage has a tendancy to be red from being outside over the summer. I've always had to use foundation to blend with my neck and face, which don't redden. I used 2 drops for this area and after a few days it has decreased significantly.

My acne tends to be more hormonal now, but when it kicks in, it REALLY kicks in and I want to hide.

The only thing I see that I'm doing different is the asprin mask/exfolliation 1x weekly. I also am using Biore daily wash before and the SPF 30 moisterizer after.

Haven't seen any healing with older scars, but I've only just started using this product 3 days ago. I will continue using and post an update if and when my husbands says something, and he will notice.

So far I am impressed with this product for the price and visible results in such a short time. Just remember, sometimes a little bit goes a LONG way.

Reviewed on November 10, 2010

I understand that everyones different, but my personal experience of this product was unforunatly not good. A few years ago my acne pretty much dissapeared, so i wanted my scars to go too. I only had a few but i just wanted my skin to be normal again. When i look back i was putting on quite a lot, mainly out of frustration. After about two weeks application i broke out really badly and have lots of scars now as a result. Ironic huh? So my advice is to just be very careful with this product, and that i definatly don't think it's suitable for acne scars.

Reviewed on October 15, 2010

The thing to remember is THIS DOES WORK! I have used so many products on the market and this one, by far, lives up to what it says it does. It not only WORKS on scars, but it also works on wrinkles as well. It is worth the money and I reccommend it to everyone.