Bio-Oil reviews

1/5 - 1 review

Brand: Bio-Oil

Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Triisononanoin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, BHT, Bisabolol, Fragrance (Parfum), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, D&C Red No.17 (CI 26100).

Reviewed on February 22, 2013

I bought this product after being told it would help to reduce acne scars. I had been clear from acne for three years but had acne scaring. I used this product for about a week and experienced a very bad breakout which shattered my confidence. It even caused cystic acne. It took a good few months for my skin to become clear again. I think I will leave acne scars alone for now! worst product I've ever bought.