Beta-Glucan reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Beta Glucan, zinc or D3?
Reviewed on December 22, 2016

I'm taking beta glucan, zinc and D3 pills for month - two, and there is no single new spot on my skin and it is glowing.

Not sure what exactly helped. Year ago, I used beta glucan and D3 as well, but many other things as well - like

green tea, clay for drinking, clay and lemon masks, and lot of other teas, not drinking alcohol a lot and eating sugar, green smoothies.

My face suddenly became horrible, with a lot of break outs and cysts, then cleared and it was clear for some time., like 2 months.

Then I stopped using beta glucan, but continued to use D3 pills. After I stop using D3, my face became inflamed again, so I

started using it again at it did not help.

This year I started with beta glucan, and D3 but brought some zinc as well.

I do eat all I want, mix of fruit and vegetable salads, gluten, white breads and pasta, fried meets and some alcohol and sugar as well,

and it seems it is not affecting my face at the moment.

Above that, I'm moisturizing face with Argan or Rose hip oil (I used Rose hip oil last year when my face cleared, but I was using it as well when it became inflamed again).