Bepanthen Ointment reviews

Brand: Bepanthen

Bepanthen Ointment

Aqua, lanolin, paraffinum liquidum, petrolatum, panthenol (dexpanthenol), prunus dulcis, cera alba, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, ozokerite, glyceryl oleate, lanolin alcohol.

The best thing I've found
Reviewed on March 23, 2016

I have had sensitive acne prone skin for about 30 years. Six months ago I started using Bepanthen moisturising cream to wash and Bepanthen nappy ointment to moisturise. My skin has got progressively clearer to the point I am not worried about my skin anymore, I am sure this is a long term solution. The moisturiser cleanses without drying and the nappy cream seems to draw oils out so clearing blocked pores over time. And its relatively cheap so give it a try!

really good!
Reviewed on September 25, 2015

very good for acnes and redness! i use bepanthen plus cream and have excellent result with tretinoin.

Zeeshan, Doha,Qatar
Reviewed on November 15, 2011

A applied this for about a weak and i can see a very big difference .i head acne for 3 years so i used retina-A which helped alot..but that also stopped after the face got clear of pimples..........so what left was brown spots,dark areas,peelings,redness and the face also mini dumps/holes

this really fixed everything ...this is not used for face but still work the best .....

using method-

1.wash my face (nothing alse like cleanse etc for good results).

2.wait for the time i have.like i put at night and remove in morning or sometimes in evening for 10,30 minutes (can be left for any time even a minute helps).

3.its oily so it must be washed or the face is oily the whole day and night which might cause white hear.so put water and some oil removes and then i appy (nivea bye-bye spots night care ) and rub my face for a minute then wash my face.

and the results are really awsome..

i searched this cream but it wasnt ever reviewed so thought of giving it a try.

If anyone alse does the same method then please put a rewiew so that everyone can see

my email 98kk98@[link removed]