Benzamycin Erythromycin (3%) and Benzoyl Peroxide (5%) Pak reviews

3.4/5 - 5 reviews

Brand: Benzamycin

Benzamycin Erythromycin (3%) and Benzoyl Peroxide (5%) Pak

Erythromycin (3%) and Benzoyl Peroxide (5%).

SD Alcohol 40B, purified water, hydroxypropyl cellulose, Carbomer Homopolymer Type B, sodium hydroxide, dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate 75%.

Each Benzamycin Pak contains 0.8 grams of product.

Spencer, Las vegas
Reviewed on March 5, 2013

IT WORKS. I usually get a new pimple everyday, but this. WOW. It f**king works, that's all I can say. I've tried proactive and many other mainstream acne products, nothing compares to this.

Tim, NH
Reviewed on October 14, 2008

I have been using the BenzamycinePak for about 4 years. Works very well. I apply 1 pak before bed. My skin is very clear. If I miss a few days I notice appear.

Dont use the generic product, it dried up my face.

Anonymous, New York, NY
Reviewed on November 26, 2007

This product is great for my moderate acne. It keeps my pores clean and my skin pretty matte. It seems to thicken the outer layers of the skin so pimples may pop up but will heal better and will have less trapped sebum. One tip - be very gentle and kind to your skin because this product is a huge irritant. Do not pick or squeeze zits every when you're using this product and use plenty of vitamin E oil to moisturize flakey or dry parts (which are pretty much unavoidable while using this product)

halina, delaware
Reviewed on October 11, 2007

If you're going to use this, make sure you use it consistently! I think your face becomes tolerant after awhile if you don't use it every day.

It's also expensive (over $100) without insurance.

Joane, Fairfield, CA
Reviewed on July 26, 2007

The first night I used this product, I saw how drying it was. So I ONLY use it at night. Never in the morning. Always wash your face with a gentle cleanser (e.g. Cetaphil, Dove, Basis) & nothing with harsh chemicals. It works because its a combo of two different gels 5% Benzoyl Peroxide & 3% Benzamycin. So best of both worlds! My face started to quickly clear up pimples that were already on my face, but since it was drying, i only used a gentle SPF moisturizer in the morning.