Page 2 of BeautySkin Acne Lamp reviews

4.2/5 - 16 reviews

Brand: BeautySkin

Reviewed on May 15, 2009

I had moderate acne, about 6-7 large painful lumps on each cheek and around the chin area. They would start to flatten and just then I'd break out all over again! This continued for a few years after I had my children. I use the light everyday for 15 mins and occasionally miss the odd day due to being too busy. I saw improvements within days. My skin has become and remains smooth. I get the odd 'spot' around the time of my period but nothing like the kind of painful acne I was getting before. Where I had dark pigmentation from old spots, the light has helped to fade them away slowly and I am confident that I will have an even skin tone again. People have already commented that I look better and my confidence means I no longer try to hide my face in my hair or look down when people are talking to me. If you have had n-lite therapy and it worked for you but can't afford those sessions in a salon/clinic then this is a good investment and better value for money.

Reviewed on February 16, 2009

Considering how much I have spent on other less successful attempts to clear my acne, I think it is very reasonably priced.

Reviewed on January 7, 2009

Since it doesn't affect the skin (make it flaky etc..) I believe it has been a good investment despite the steep price.

Reviewed on December 29, 2008

I've been on this treatment for around 2½ month now, and it's working very well. I'm using it once a day, and since I got acne all over my face i use it 3 times 15 minutes in one session for each part of my head (since it doesn't cover your whole head, sadly). I've skipped a day once in a while without any breakouts, and sometimes when I'm lazy I make the session last for 3 times 10 minutes. At first it might seem boring to sit there in front of the light for 30-45 minutes (might only be 15 for you of course but really, it's not. Just get some good music and it'll be over shortly. Compared to other products, this one doesn't make your skin itchy, red or flaky unless you sit too close to the light, in fact it makes your skin soft instead. I recently started on the regiment as well (1 week ago) and I've found out it's a very good combination. The regimen has already almost cleared the last bit of my acne in only 1 week without any breakouts.

Reviewed on July 1, 2008

took about 6 weeks to see a difference and after using for about 3 months acnes not completely gone but theres about 80% improvement which is more than ive had with anything else. my skin feels softer but as for red marks im not sure about any improvement- not to say that there hasnt been any, just that i was more concerned with improvement in active acne so ive taken little notice of any change in red marks or scars.

Reviewed on December 16, 2007

I was incredibly skeptical about the acne lamp. however, was willing to give it a go considering nothing else has worked. my acne is moderate, lots of little bumps under the skin.

i have used the lamp every night for 15 minutes for 5 weeks, i saw imrovement from the second week. it has improved the texture of my skin, made it softer and i have 80% less active acne. i like to think it has improved my red marks as well.

i would suggest giving this a go but dont lose heart after a week,keep it up. probably wont help much for people with very bad acne.